Do you want to be part of a fast paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting edge technology in cloud computing?
Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. We’re a diverse group of self-proclaimed geeks with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology and we have a good time while we’re at it! Silverline is a Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner focused on delivering robust business solutions leveraging cloud-computing platforms. Our employees have recognized Silverline year-over-year as the best place to work and Silverline has been named one of Inc Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies for the past several years. Come be a part of our team!
The Silverline Academy is a full-time, 3-month learning program for recent graduates. The class goes through rigorous training to learn a variety of consultative and soft skills including client and project management skills, solution architecture, design, system testing, and training approaches. Our curriculum is delivered by our most experienced team members and is designed to prepare the class to become Salesforce.com certified consultants. At the end of the Academy, each person is assigned a mentor and begins working on client projects.
Participants MUST reside in/ plan to reside in Omaha, NE.
The Silverline Academy has made a huge impact for Silverline, our clients, and our team.
- We enable new consultants to quickly develop high-quality skills on internal and mock projects so they are well prepared when embarking on client projects.
- We continually measure performance and skill development so moving to the next level as a consultant is well-defined, consistent, and quicker than in traditional models.
- Our experienced consultants enjoy greater job satisfaction as they have the opportunity to mentor new consultants and ensure their team members are building skills at a quick pace.
Desired Studies or Experience:
- Work effectively individually and with members of their project and client teams
- Coding with demonstrable code quality, design, and version control best practices
Attributes of the Silverline Academy Developer:
- Able to adapt and deliver solutions in a dynamic environment
- Driven by success with a team player attitude
- Enthusiastic, professional, and confident personality, with a focus on customer success
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points
- Ability to translate project requirements into detailed implementation plans
- Technical acumen to convert plans into real solutions that work
- Works well under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints
Required Education And Experience:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent
- 0-2 years of experience with technical implementations of software development projects
- Experience with APIs, -- REST and SOAP-based web services (SOA)
- Experience in Object Oriented concepts and design, experience with OO languages
Preferred Skills and Attributes:
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong understanding of relational databases
- Seeking full-time employment
- Resides in/ plans to reside in Omaha, NE
Interested in building your career with Silverline? Interested in Cloud and Salesforce.com? Apply and let us get to know you!