At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” As an Account Executive at Airtable you will have the opportunity to work closely with a variety of Enterprise clients and strategic accounts across the Fortune 500 globally. Each client has unique needs and you act as a trusted business advisor, helping them effectively leverage our product to drive maximum impact for their business.
Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is virtually limitless. This opens up all sorts of exciting possibilities for our Sales team in terms of who are potential customer is. As a result, the demand for our product has outpaced the capacity of our sales team.
Do you thrive working closely with strategic accounts on their unique business needs? Are you looking for some truly fascinating work, where you'll work alongside a best in class team, harnessing the power of an extraordinary product, for a company with unlimited growth potential?
What you'll do
As an Account Executive you'll help drive growth through new logo acquisition, penetration of key verticals and expansion within existing customers.
- Build relationships with executives at all levels (in all industries) in order to close deals
- Lead the full sales-cycle, from initial interest to deal close and coordinate collaboration cross-functionally with Customer Success, Technical Solutions, etc.
- Consult with prospects and existing customers regarding business objectives and requirements, frame the value of Airtable as a differentiated solution for those goals
- Model a wide range of use cases in which Airtable can drive business transformation across different industries
- Prioritize opportunities and manage a high volume of inbound and outbound email efficiently
- Think critically about sales insights and data and experiment with new growth tactics
Who you are
- You have 4+ years of quota carrying sales experience at a technology company with a minimum of 4 years of closing experience
- You thrive partnering with business leaders and executives, developing long term relationships and aligning key stakeholders company-wide at each stage of the sales lifecycle
- You are consultative and able to navigate the complexities and needs of clients across industries, size and lifecycles
- You are passionate about our overall mission and how customers can use Airtable
- You execute with excellence and have a deep track record of creating significant revenue impact and deep relationships for your organization
- You are a resourceful and creative problem solver when discovering the business needs of your customer and understanding how Airtable plugs into the bigger picture for them
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- Gym Membership: we’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym
- Catered lunches: we have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable's mission is to democratize software creation. We believe that software stands to be the single most impactful way anyone can bring their ideas to life, yet that few people can actually access it as a creative medium. Airtable enables everyone to experience the power of creating, not just using, software.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable has raised $170M in venture funding to date, most recently a $100M Series C from Benchmark, Thrive, and Coatue.