Silverliners are passionate about what we do. We’re a diverse group of cloud professionals with the same goal: to create rewarding experiences through technology — and we have a good time while we’re at it! As a Salesforce Platinum Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation services, and ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. Silverline is consistently recognized as one of the best places to work, among other accolades. Join us!
Our Account Executive role is an individual contributor position solely responsible for generating business at new accounts and expanding business at existing accounts within a specified territory and Financial Services Industry. It is a mix of pure hunting/direct selling and joint selling by leveraging and developing relationships within the Salesforce ecosystem, specifically the Salesforce Account Executives. Success AEs will be experts at selling technology solutions focused on CRM platforms and building trusted relationships with customer decision makers and partners.
- Manage all phases of the sales cycle, including business development, lead identification, qualification, scope construction, proposal development, client presentations and contract negotiation
- Develop and maintain strong, trusted and mutually beneficial relationships with Salesforce reps and the Salesforce community
- Identify/Develop key strategies for specific customers and market segments
- Learn and understand business and technical requirements of clients in order to sell effective solutions that drive business value and have a clear ROI
- Establish and maintain relationships at all client levels, including C-suite
- Proactively approach the market segment through active leadership in industry and community organizations
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 10+ years experience complex services sales, solution selling, strategic accounts selling Salesforce.com, CRM, or other SaaS front office technology solutions
- Prior experience working in or selling into the Financial Services (ex: banking, capital markets, wealth, insurance)
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Professional Services sales experience selling through a channel environment.
- Passion to introduce and drive disruptive solutions to help customers evolve and transform into digital first organizations
- Superior communication skills (both for internal and external clients), very strong leadership qualities, and team oriented approach to selling is essential
- Existing working relationships with Salesforce.com Sales Teams is preferred
Visit our Careers page to learn more about our industry-leading benefits and award-winning culture! https://silverlinecrm.com/careers/