At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” As a Mid Market Account Executive at Airtable you will have the opportunity to work closely with a variety of Enterprise clients and strategic accounts across the Fortune 500 globally. Each client has unique needs and you act as a trusted business advisor, helping them effectively leverage our product to drive maximum impact for their business.
Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is virtually limitless. This opens up all sorts of exciting possibilities for our Sales team in terms of who are potential customer is. As a result, the demand for our product has outpaced the capacity of our sales team.
Do you thrive working closely with strategic accounts on their unique business needs? Are you looking for some truly fascinating work, where you'll work alongside a best in class team, harnessing the power of an extraordinary product, for a company with unlimited growth potential?
What you'll do
As a Mid Market Account Executive you'll help drive growth through new logo acquisition, penetration of key verticals and expansion within existing customers.
- Build relationships with executives at all levels (in all industries) in order to close deals.
- Lead the full sales-cycle, from initial interest to deal close and coordinate collaboration cross-functionally with Customer Success, Technical Solutions, etc.
- Consult with prospects and existing customers regarding business objectives and requirements, frame the value of Airtable as a differentiated solution for those goals.
- Model a wide range of use cases in which Airtable can drive business transformation across different industries.
- Prioritize opportunities and manage a high volume of inbound and outbound email efficiently.
- Think critically about sales insights and data and experiment with new growth tactics.
Who you are
- You have 4+ years of quota carrying sales experience at a technology company with a minimum of 4 years of closing experience.
- You thrive partnering with business leaders and executives, developing long term relationships and aligning key stakeholders company-wide at each stage of the sales lifecycle.
- You have managed mid-market accounts with 2000+ FTE and six and seven figure deals.
- You are consultative and able to navigate the complexities and needs of clients across industries, size and lifecycles.
- You are passionate about our overall mission and how customers can use Airtable.
- You execute with excellence and have a deep track record of creating significant revenue impact and deep relationships for your organization.
- You are a resourceful and creative problem solver when discovering the business needs of your customer and understanding how Airtable plugs into the bigger picture for them.
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 65% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You’ll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- High Deductible Health Plan w/ Health Spend Account contribution
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- $200 monthly wellness stipend for you to use to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental Health Support
- Family Planning Support (fertility, adoption, surrogacy)
- Meals and Snacks: our offices are empty these days, but when we’re back we’ll continue to have high-quality catered lunches and well-stocked kitchens
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 200,000 organizations around the world. Our recent Series D funding round, which included Thrive Capital, Coatue, and Benchmark, doubled our total investment to more than $350 million. And we're just getting started.