With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. Our mission to make repeat orders easier began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 150 remote-first employees around the globe processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
We're looking for an Account Manager to join our Account Management team who is resourceful and will use their troubleshooting, analytic and people skills to support our enterprise customers. The Account Management team is critical to the success of our business and this hire will make an immediate impact building long term relationships with our customers and helping them drive business results.
What You'll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Take ownership for accounts and participate in AM department meetings discussing movements, issues and needs for other PRO accounts.
- Prioritize and advocate for PRO customers and deliver solutions for their accounts.
- Advocate for improvements to quickly resolve issues and needs, enabling ReCharge usage to be more efficient, faster and seamless.
- Work tickets from the priority queue from your accounts.
- Take note of and work on innovative solutions for critical customer issues.
- Collaborate with Account Management teammates to address issues and consistently improve our offering.
- Proactively participate in phone calls and meetings with customers.
What You'll Bring
- Typically, 2-4 years of experience managing enterprise SaaS accounts in a fast paced technology driven company
- Experience managing accounts within e-commerce and a passion for the industry
- Excellent relationship management, communication and negotiating skills
- A sense of urgency and desire to go above and beyond to provide solutions for our customers
- Resourcefulness: you'll figure out what needs to be done and find ways to make it happen
- Ability to work remotely and desire to make an impact at a boot-strapped start-up
- A practical approach to address unexpected issues with out-of-the-box solutions
- Highly proficient with MS Excel, CSV
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience desired
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.