Ylopo, LLC is a rapidly growing marketing and technology company providing internet marketing services and proprietary lead generation and engagement software to successful real estate agents across the country. We are seeking an outgoing, tech savvy individual to join our growing team.
Why work for Ylopo?
With our company, we are excited to say we are rapidly expanding to service all our business needs. Though growth is a priority we also want to ensure the following to our employees:
- a commitment to personal development,
- guidance and support at a high level through interfacing with our Executive Team to prioritize goals as a company,
- excellent leadership and mentoring for our entry-level to senior staff, and recognition of outstanding efforts,
- team building events, team lunches/ happy hours, and work from home Fridays (once we return to the office),
- a supportive, caring environment dedicated to continuous learning and growth.
The Account Management, Team Lead role is focused primarily on leading a team of Account Managers and Account Coordinators while still maintaining a smaller book of High value/VIP client business.
Candidates well-suited to this role will have a track record of demonstrated success in client retention, being client-focused and proactive, providing exceptional service, both internally and externally within an organization. We are looking for aspiring leaders with a passion for coaching and developing the skills of their peers, who have an eye for process improvement and enjoy working on special projects.
- Must either be in Senior position for a year, or have previous leadership experience, specifically with managing team members
- Consistently hit KPIs in previous role and demonstrates responsibility and accountability in previous role (i.e. does not have issues with absences, underperformance, or missed deadlines)
- Passionate about developing as a leader with the goal of managing a team of AMs/ACs
- Demonstrated experience going above and beyond to help fellow team members via slack channels, new hire training, call support, participation in the mentorship program, etc.
- Track record of going above and beyond to assist leadership, speak up in meetings, answer questions from team members
- Demonstrated tendency to be proactive in fixing issues and addressing problems
- Demonstrated success in deescalating client issues independently
- Established rapport between peers, has gained the respect of the team and shown maturity and good judgement in previous roles while maintaining a positive personal brand internally and to external clients.
- Demonstrated expertise regarding the team, the product, and the team’s processes
- Facilitate the solution to complex issues and requests
- Take the initiative and see projects and tasks through to completion
- Understand and convey detailed information about our services and systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to work well in a small group setting
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive demeanor, trustworthy character
- Professional manner
- Consistent work habits and strong work ethic
- Strong technical and organizational skills
- Proactive, goal oriented mindset
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Generally reports to a manager and supports the manager in team matters.
- Conducts weekly check-ins with team members and records the information shared in the check ins. Passes information from check ins to manager as appropriate
- Maintains already-established team KPIs and communicates individual and team KPIs to the team.
- Handles client escalation calls
- Facilitate new hire training and check ins
- Work with AM team manager to develop ongoing training for AMs and ACs
- Serve as 2nd tier escalation path to AMs/ACs, take client calls as requested
- Handles certain ticket approvals (under a certain $ amount and for immediate downgrades, shortened cancellation periods within certain guidelines)
- Facilitates difficult inter-departmental client issues for faster resolution
- Coach team members on escalation management
- Contribute and help conduct annual reviews for assigned team members
- Active lead and participant in process improvement and special projects
- Will occasionally interview individual contributor candidates and provide feedback on those candidates.
- Maintain a smaller, high value/VIP book of business
- Continues to handle some individual-contributor tasks to keep a pulse on the day to day work of the team
- Willingness to work beyond scheduled shift, assisting with off hours emergencies and escalations
- Responsible for collaborating closely with supervisor / manager regarding team member performance and workloads
Applicants for this position must be located in Phoenix, AZ. This role is currently fully remote due to current events, but normally is located at an office in central Phoenix and offers one day per week work from home and semi-flexible schedules. Some small amount of long distance travel may be required for training, client events, or meetings at company headquarters.
Compensation and full benefits include base salary and bonus depending on experience with incentive bonus potential up to 25% above base salary; medical, dental, and vision benefits; paid holidays, vacation, and sick days; a 401(k); paid monthly parking (if applicable); and an extremely nice, supportive group of people as your co-workers.