- Primarily engaged in a technical consultancy role for Alliance partners and alliance led customer opportunities.
- Build and deliver technical workshops and demos highlighting the Alliance partners' technologies as they work with GitLab.
- Assist the sales SA team with customer engagements that involve coordination between alliance partner technologies.
- Enable Alliance partner's Go-To-Market team (e.g., SA's, AEs, and Product Marketing) on GitLab's solution and value.
- Educate the Customer Success team on the Alliance team initiatives on how GitLab / Alliance partner technologies provide value collectively.
- Build deep relationships with senior technical people within partnerships to enable them to be GitLab advocates.
- Author or otherwise contribute to GitLab customer-facing publications such as whitepapers, blogs, diagrams, or the GitLab Handbook.
- Technical background with key partnerships such as AWS, GCP, VMware, and Hashicorp. Certification in AWS/GCP is a plus
- Knowledge of all or most of the following categories in the DevOps space: Consulting, Integration, and or Technical Advisory.
- Ability to breakdown the Alliance team's Go-To-Market strategy into technical initiatives and drive them forward.
- Technical presentation and communication skills
- Experience with technical pre-sales or as a professional in the field of information technology
- Knowledge of the end-to-end software development lifecycle
- Understanding of continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Experience with modern software development or operations and their associated technologies
- Experience with cloud computing and related technologies and practices
- Willingness to travel
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Successful completion of a background check
- Ability to use GitLab
Candidates can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that candidates can be declined from the position at any stage of the process. To learn more about someone who may be conducting the interview, find their job title on our team page.
- Selected candidates will be invited to schedule a screening call with our Global Recruiters.
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a first interview with the SA team Manager.
- Candidates may be invited to schedule an interview with a Solutions Architect peer or other SA team Manager.
- Then, candidates will be required to deliver a demo of GitLab to a panel of Customer Success attendees using the Demo Guide.
- Candidates may be invited to additional interviews.
- Successful candidates will be made an offer after references are verified.
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.