With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. Our mission to make repeat orders easier began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 175 remote-first employees around the globe processing hundreds of millions of dollars in sales every month.
This role supports the Analytics sales org as the subject matter expert on analytics insights and reporting. The ideal candidate has strong analytical and critical thinking skills and can deliver insights on trends and factors influencing a merchant’s growth and retention. This person is also in charge of synthesizing insights from data to identify an appropriate narrative that encompasses gaps and opportunities specific to our client’s subscription business.
What You'll Do:
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Bridge the gap between analytics and sales to drive engagement within our analytics product.
- You'll bring deep knowledge of analytics insights and reporting to sales conversations.
- Build out sales enablement collateral and documentation for agencies, merchants, internal stakeholders.
- Drive engagement and value for Recharge’s customer-facing analytics product:
- Business intelligence: Delivering strong data-driven recommendations to clients.
- Analysis: Client-specific ad hoc analysis that drives strategic value to the analytics product roadmap.
- Work with sales by providing analytics and business expertise during pre-sales process
- Stay current with respect to product features, roadmap and customer feedback by working closely with Product
- Make representations to analysts and evangelize the product qualifications
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ years experience supporting an analytics product suite in fast paced environments
- Has worked as a business intelligence analyst in the past in a client-facing role
- Strong communication skills, for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience thinking strategically to interpret underlying market trends in the subscription service and how that impacts the client’s business
- Working knowledge of SQL and Excel
- SaaS or billing/payments software experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.