Do you want to be part of a fast-paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting edge technology in cloud computing?
Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. We’re a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology and we have a good time while we’re at it! Silverline is the #3 Company to Work for among small and medium size companies in this year’s annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2019. Come be a part of our team!
Silverline’s Salesforce Consultant Academy is a 1-year program designed for curious, motivated, growth-minded individuals based at our satellite office in Omaha, NE. You will develop extensive knowledge through a combination of classroom training and hands-on experience with Salesforce.com.
The Client Services Salesforce Consultant role is to contribute to the building of a trusted and valuable partnership with our clients. The core function is to manage a full client engagement including scope, budget, resources, deliverables, issues, and escalations while continually setting client expectations and helping to prioritize future work. Strategically, this person will work with other members of the Client Services team to ensure that we are bringing value to the client’s Salesforce ecosystem and overall business through the completion of User Stories in an Agile Sprint cycle. Ultimately, you will assist in the design and building of solutions that solve ongoing critical business issues, and introduce/implement new functionality within the ecosystem in an iterative approach.
As a SF Consultant, you will develop knowledge of Salesforce through a combination of classroom training, self-study, and hands-on experience with Salesforce.com. During the first 1-3-months you will go through a rigorous onboarding and training program designed to provide a realistic view of life as a consultant in a safe environment to try, learn, and grow. Our consultants will then work on real projects and receive mentoring from Silverline consulting & sales teams. Billable target will be scaled as the knowledge foundation is established and experience is garnered.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
Salesforce/Software/System Development Skills
- Assist in designing solutions that delight end users while being technologically sound
- Facilitate solution testing activities
- Prepare and deliver training curriculum
- Configure com to achieve relevant certifications
- Assist with, and in some cases fully own the project management aspects of an engagement, including project plan, timeline, budget, risk and issue management tools and techniques
Consulting and Business Acumen
- Apply business acumen, technical, and declarative skills to quickly assess, diagnose, and design solutions to address business needs in collaboration with Solution Architects, Technical Architects, and Client Services Managers (CSM’s)
- Connect with customers in order to understand their pain points and desires for technology solutions
- Author and complete user-centric requirements in Jira Epics; Stories; and Sub-Tasks relevant to achieving the goals and objectives of a given client’s engagement with Client Services
- Optimize engagement to deliver quarter-over-quarter value and ROI
- Assist the CSM and Client Services leadership team in ensuring that we have delivered quality work and deliverables such that there is valuable content for the Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) with client stakeholders so that we can proactively manage engagements and deliverables
- Provide sound consulting guidance related to best practices, adoption, platform development, leveraging additional ecosystem functionality and Salesforce releases to streamline business processes
- Participate as needed in establishing client communication plan
- Assist CSM to define user stories and acceptance criteria for each functional business requirement
- Assist CSM to review, append, and execute client backlog to help them consistently improve their processes within our Adaptive Agile Methodology
- Document system requirements as requested
- Coordinate and facilitate User Acceptance Testing, End-to-End testing, and System Testing
- Collaborate with internal resources to create and complete Jira Epics/Stories/Sub-Tasks
- Ability to manage tasks from multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent time management skills
- Preferred Bachelor or Master’s degree in related Business or Technical field; Management Information Systems, Computer Sciences, etc. Or equivalent work experience in Lieu of degree.
- 3+ years of work experience and proven interest in project management
- Proven interest in cloud technology, consulting, and Salesforce.com
- Previous experience in collaborative work environment
- Excellent presentation, writing and communication skills
- Ability to meet project deadlines
- Proficiency in Google Apps, MS Office, SmartSheets, Lucid Charts, and other applications
- Consulting and CRM experience a plus
- Experience with Agile and Jira a plus