Workable makes software to help companies find and hire great people. We get recruiting and its role in building healthy workplaces — which is why we’re proud more than 20,000 teams around the world use Workable to do exactly that.
And while we take recruiting seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. At Workable, you’ll find smart people who have fun, learn and innovate, and help others do the same. We brainstorm, we laugh, and, occasionally, we party (there’s a lot to celebrate), but we also appreciate people’s need for quiet time and focused work. We respect everyone, we hire the best, and make sure every experience is special.
We’re looking for a Brand Designer to join our Design team! In this role, you will create on-brand design solutions for projects that span brand identity, editorial design, marketing collateral, physical spaces, swag, internal communications, in-product illustration, and everything in between.
What you'll be doing...
- Conceptualize and craft elegant on-brand visuals that bring complex ideas and technical content to life.
- Sketch and design icons, spot and scene illustrations of people within work environments, and other abstract concepts for print and digital mediums.
- Work collaboratively with Design, Marketing and other cross-functional teams to brainstorm, trade feedback, and articulate design choices.
- Partner with the Design Dev team to take ideas from concept to build ready assets, ensuring feasibility and fidelity while employing UX thinking, art direction and storytelling.
- Translate business requirements to meaningful and engaging brand experiences across digital and sometimes physical touch points using data and other insights to drive sales, marketing, and product visions forward.
- Foster innovation and produce artifacts that align with our brand story and contribute to our growing design system.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Evidence of high-quality design and illustration in a portfolio that demonstrates strong conceptual thinking and story telling through a variety of projects.
- Evidence of a strong sense of design principles, typography, and layout.
- Expert knowledge of relevant design software, best design practices and trends.
- Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas within a collaborative team.
- Ability to design quickly and share progress openly and frequently.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- High levels of organization and ability to work independently.
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. This is a remote position and on top of this we are offering:
- An attractive salary and a bonus plan
- Health insurance plan including dependents
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Personal budget for cutting edge trainings and conferences of your choice
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity tools
- Flexible working hours
- Extensive paternity leave
- Fully catered office, including free breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages all day
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to color, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.