Heap has made a fundamental innovation in analytics. We automatically capture every customer touchpoint, allowing our customers to get answers in seconds. Our customers look to Heap as the one source of truth for all of their customer data, and they love us
We're looking for a Business Development Representative [outbound sales development] who is excited about consultative selling to Enterprise prospects. You will work closely with our marketing and sales teams to identify and engage prospective clients. You will learn about the analytics goals of prospective customers to find out if they are a good fit for Heap.
At Heap, this means you will:
- Reach out to new prospects in our target market and get them excited about Heap
- Set meetings with qualified prospects for handoff to Account Executives
- Communicate with AEs and educate them on details of opportunities
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity and closed business quotas
- Demonstrate the value of Heap through email and phone communication
What we're looking for:
- Previous inbound or outbound sales development experience [1-2 years]
- A strong communicator - Analytics can get overwhelming. Can you empathize with our customers, zero in on their needs, and articulate how Heap satisfies those needs?
- Obsessed with prospect happiness - You will set the stage for an effective sales follow-up.
- A fast learner - You have an analytical mindset and are able to understand and explain a technical product within a matter of weeks.
- A master of email communication - You keep the inbox at zero.
- Comfortable talking to a variety of users - Heap plays a day-to-day role for a wide range of people: engineers, marketers, product managers, designers, data scientists, and CEOs. You’ll interface with some or all of these in an organization to close deals.
People are what make Heap awesome. Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace everyone can call home.
Heap has raised $95M in funding from NEA, Y Combinator, Menlo Ventures, SVAngel, Sam Altman, Garry Tan, Alexis Ohanian, Harj Taggar, Ram Shriram, and others. We offer plenty of awesome benefits, and we were named #1 on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work (SMB). We'd love to hear from you!