Okta is looking for Business Systems Analyst Intern to help us support our core business and financial systems. As a Business Systems Analyst Intern you will be a shared owner of the vision for Okta business applications. The ideal candidate should have a solid analytical mindset, excellent interpersonal communications, diligent time management skills, be team-oriented and have a strong work ethic. This role will assist other core business systems analysts across IT for strategic and business as usual projects.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Understanding of subscription models
- Collaborate with individual contributors within the business IT teams to solve key business problems by either driving process change or making systematic recommendations for delivery
- Prepare and review documentation for current processes, pain points, and assumptions for business systems and continuously identify gaps and opportunities for automation projects that will streamline processes
- Perform complex business and systems analysis work, root cause analysis and provide forward thinking, long term technical solutions; conduct requirements gathering/analysis and learn the Agile methodology
- Assist in cross-functional requirement sessions to elicit, document and analyze business requirements and functional specifications. Includes identifying unspoken or conflicting requirements and challenging the norm
- Assist in building innovative solutions that automate and scale Okta business systems for the operations teams
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, IT, or other analytics-related fields.
- Exceptional communication with active listening skills, and ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong problem solving and analytical/critical thinking skills needed.
- A good understanding of key financial business processes (Billing, Collections, sales compensation, Revenue Management, Procure-to-Pay, Quote-to-Cash) preferred but not required.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.