InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Business Technology G&A Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
This is a critical BizTech role that requires a very unique skill set; namely a strong background in Finance/Accounting as well as experience implementing enterprise applications as well as the associated integrations. In essence, this individual needs to be able to “speak” the very distinct and different languages of Finance & Technology.
What you’ll do:
- Execute Finance business applications strategy, positioning the business to improve performance through technology including working with functional leadership to shape highest priority transformational work, identify the ROI/Business case for associated technical work and identify and articulate sources of customer value from business processes, data & advanced analytics
- Coordinate and facilitate consultation with stakeholders to define systems requirements for system requests or new technology implementations
- Propose solutions in line with the overall system capability, and create and manage a service catalogue for existing and new services as well as manage expectations with the business in regards to ability to deliver new requirements while in progress with live roadmap
- Define and review KPIs, metrics and SLAs and monitor performance
- Participate in BizTech strategic and operational planning to achieve business goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing key initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future Biztech systems within the Finance arm
- Act as an advocate for the organization's BizTech vision via regular written and in-person communications with the organization's executives, department heads, and end users
- Assess and make recommendations on the improvement or re-engineering of the existing BizTech apps including assessment and communication of risks associated with BizTech systems
- Establish lines of control for current and proposed information systems
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of experience administering and supporting a cloud-based Finance/GA stack; must have experience working specifically with Netsuite. Additionally Zuora is strongly requested for this role
- Coupa, Workday (or similar HCM solution), and AdaptiveInsights experience is considered a bonus
- Experience in SaaS and working knowledge of Salesforce
- 5+ years of experience working with Finance organizations, including strong accounting knowledge
- 7+ years of experience leading and managing project teams; effective project management, process planning and implementation skills required
- Experience with planning for/executing for Sox Compliance ideal
- Experience setting up and managing stack integrations
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.