Silverline is a Salesforce Platinum Partner, vertically aligned, focused exclusively on the end-to-end implementation of salesforce.com and powerful third-party apps. We are also a team of self-proclaimed geeks with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology. While we work with clients across all industries, we have a strong focus on Financial Services and Healthcare. We also love to take on unique projects leveraging the Salesforce Platform; at Silverline our motto is, “If you can dream it, we can build it.” Silverline also builds products that are sold on the AppExchange and used by both boutique businesses and Fortune 500 companies.
Silverline has received numerous accolades including the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America and Crain’s Best Places to Work in NYC for 3 years in a row. If you’re looking for a company that prides itself on making clients successful while fostering a team of all-around awesome individuals, look no further than Silverline!
Brief Summary of Role: In this role as Capital Markets Solutions Lead you will report to the VP of Financial Services. You will be a key member of Silverline’s FS Practice responsible for the go to to market strategy, pre-sales support, thought leadership, and delivery enablement for solutions related to Silverline’s capabilities in Investment Banking, Equities, Fixed Income, and Private Equity. This will require close coordination with Silverline’s sales, marketing, alliances, and delivery teams while also developing a plan for ensuring the necessary framework and resources are in place to support our rapid growth goals in this sub-vertical.
Ideal candidates will have a deep consulting and technology background with a proven record of establishing C-Level relationships that evolve into being a trusted advisor of the most senior, and influential, executives. This takes experience operating in often complex and matrixed organizations with different business goals and priorities.
Further, the role will require the following:
- Leverage deep knowledge and experience in working with Investment Banks, Private Equity firms, and other Capital Markets firms to enhance and evolve Silverline’s POV around the challenges, trends, and business goals for these organizations
- Ensure a constant and dedicated focus on ensuring Silverline’s customers have the best possible experience through sales and delivery excellence
- Work closely with Salesforce’s Industry and Sales Teams to present, validate, and illuminate Silverline’s industry capabilities as it relates to Capital Markets
- Develop and maintain Silverline’s POV as it relates to key Capital Markets technologies such as Tier1, and others
- Proactively develop a robust pipeline of opportunities via Silverline’s existing, and new, channels of revenue generation in coordination with our sales and marketing activities
- Identify opportunities to partner with organizations (product, content, data etc.) within the industry and Salesforce ecosystem to construct curated solutions that represent best in breed capabilities
- Develop a team, as growth requires, of similarly competent subject matter experts and consultants to continually demonstrate Silverline’s Capital Markets specific differentiation
- Partner with Account Teams to ensure appropriate industry messaging is incorporated to discovery, scoping, solutioning, implementation, and ongoing services.
- Deliver and execute strategy for establishing Silverline as a Thought Leader within the Capital Markets space - this should include but is not limited to: white papers, blog posts, speaking engagements, lunch and learns, and other industry outreach
- Assist with the education of internal Silverline sales and delivery resources on critical Capital Markets industry concepts to build a knowledge center in coordination with our L&D and Sales Operations Functions.
- Take a leadership role working with our marketing team on Capital Markets focused content development, collateral, and marketing materials; including identification of key events, campaigns, and activities to promote offerings
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of Industry Trends and Challenges to identify and define potential opportunities for Silverline accelerators, assets, and components by working closely with Silverline’s Foundry Team
Education and Requirements:
- Willingness to travel >50% to support meetings with prospects, customers, and partners
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 10+ years combination experience in Consulting, enterprise technology, or services in the Capital Markets space
- Experience in leading organizations through digital transformation initiatives
- Strong communication and persuasion skills
- Proven track record of establishing and executing on a defined strategy
- Ability to operate in a matrix management environment
- Passion to introduce and drive disruptive solutions to help customers evolve and transform into digital first organizations
- Strategic thinker with strong leadership, planning and execution abilities
- 3+ years of direct experience with Salesforce preferred