Client Onboarding Team Lead
Ylopo, LLC is a rapidly growing marketing and technology company providing internet marketing services and proprietary lead generation and engagement software to successful real estate agents across the country. We are seeking an outgoing, tech savvy individual to join our growing team.
Why work for Ylopo?
With our company, we are excited to say we are rapidly expanding to service all our business needs. Though growth is a priority we also want to ensure the following to our employees:
- a commitment to personal development,
- guidance and support at a high level through interfacing with our Executive Team to prioritize goals as a company,
- excellent leadership and mentoring for our entry-level to senior staff, and recognition of outstanding efforts,
- team building events, team lunches/ happy hours, and work from home Fridays (once we return to the office),
- a supportive, caring environment dedicated to continuous learning and growth.
The Client Onboarding Team Lead is responsible for managing the client journey from the time they sign a PO until 90 days after go-live, with responsibilities from the point of go-live to the clients’ 90 day mark overlapping with the Client Success team. The team lead will supervise all team members responsible for new client setup and onboarding, and is also responsible for managing the processes, materials, and goals associated with new client setup, training, and onboarding. The Client Onboarding Team Lead will report to the Manager of Onboarding & Implementations, and will work closely with Client Success Team Leads, VP of Operations, as well as the billing, marketing, product, branded sites, and sales teams.
- Operational mindset with technical ability to learn and understand complex processes/concepts and adjust as needed.
- Ability to effectively manage a team of both US and Manila team members
- High productivity and high quality of work produced
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Consistent high performance
- Supervise the setup, onboarding, and training team members and manage their performance and goals, including conducting weekly check ins, and contributing to performance reviews.
- Help with interviewing and hiring new CS team members
- Manage and coordinate efforts to develop and disseminate new training and onboarding materials
- Help the rest of the CS team maintain and add to the overall internal and client facing knowledge bases
- Develop strategies to hit team KPIs and setup goals
- Work with the rest of the company on “project retention” to ensure new clients are set up for success
- Attend weekly CS Team Lead meetings and contribute to the success of the overarching CS team and company goals
- Serve as a point of escalation for issues related to new client setup, onboarding, and training - both internally and externally (client facing)
- Dig in and help complete tickets, requests, and other tasks as needed related to the setup, onboarding, and training process.