We at Silverline are passionate about what we do. We’re a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology — and we have a good time while we’re at it! As a Salesforce Platinum Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation services, and ongoing Managed Client Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce Platform. Silverline is consistently ranked one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work among small- and medium-size companies, among other accolades. Come be a part of our team!
As a key leader within our Client Services team, the Delivery Director will manage a portfolio of accounts and engagements in collaboration with internal sales and CS teams, ensuring success in all stages of our client lifecycle. As a Delivery Director, you will analyze Account potential, identify gaps, and make strategic recommendations throughout the engagements. You will also be responsible for effectively leading teams in all facets of customer success including: pre-sales support, relationship building, timelines, budgets, and best practice execution. You will also be expected to stay well informed on the latest Salesforce functionality and complementary technologies.
The right candidate for this position will have a passion for teaching, leading, providing exceptional customer service and embracing Salesforce for business process excellence. They will also have a broad business background that adds strategic value to the role. Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time is required.
Primary responsibilities include:
Provide leadership across a portfolio of accounts and engagements with concentration on Customer Success.
- Establish productive, professional relationships and develop a “trusted advisor” status with key stakeholders in specific customer accounts in order to identify and grow opportunities
- Proactively lead strategic Account planning process to understand account potential and go deeper into each Account
- Generate and/or close opportunities for a portfolio of accounts and influence overall revenue growth from existing clients
- Help increase customer satisfaction and retention
- Lead business requirements gathering efforts to best understand customer needs and adequately scope projects for Statements of Work.
- Communicate clearly the progress of initiatives to key customer stakeholders
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, sales, marketing and management resources in order to meet Account performance objectives and customer expectations
- Work with Client Services Managers to identify project risks and resource gaps; set up action plans to mitigate
- Help Client Services teams proactively assess, identify needs and define success criteria on an ongoing basis.
- Help identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities by understanding the client’s business requirements, analyzing and presenting strategic solutions that align with their needs; enable project teams to respond to client's future business strategy and organizational change management needs.
- Manage regular cadence with internal project teams to get a PULSE on every project and ensure lessons learned are being shared throughout the Client Services department
Work with Delivery and Silverline Leadership to enhance internal processes to maximize success throughout all phases of the client life cycle.
- Leverage people, process and technology to evolve a strategy for Silverline Consultants to successfully implement their Client’s CRM strategies
- Collaborate with sales during the pre-sales stage to research and understand client business challenges and drive towards value added solutions
- Coach team members on how to handle various project scenarios; Coach team members on project excellence while using SL methodology and maximizing project profitability
- Audit projects to ensure quality assurance checkpoints are being met
- Help build Practice by establishing processes, procedures, templates for pre-sales through engagement execution
Education and Required Experience (Requirements)
- 10 + years general management/software consulting experience managing 10-20+ person teams
- 10 + years experience related to the successful delivery of CRM / Salesforce projects as well as experience conducting business interviews and leading client workshops
- Ability and confidence to work closely with, and advise, senior executives at a given customer
- Experience assessing business objectives and defining change strategy to meet objectives
- Past experience in measuring progress of programs against established objectives such as revenue, expense management, utilization metric, delivery quality, and customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate ability to work across all areas in an organization and manage various functions and resources
- Excellent communication skills and strong leadership and presentation skills
- Strong writing skills including the ability to synthesize information into clear, concise messages both for detailed analytical reports and executive summaries
- Ability to work independently, work with a remote team, think creatively, manage own time, and take initiative to drive projects
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining profitable and referenceable customer relationships
- Confirmed experience to proactively identify, assess, and mitigate risks during bid development and project execution; manage delivery of projects; identify, develop, and close services engagements; develop winning and profitable proposals
- Ability to evaluate market reactions to Professional Services and provide input into strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Ability to build out value proposition presentations and package offerings for Professional Services during pre-sales cycle
- Past experience and responsibility for contract review, negotiation, and approval of all Professional Service implementations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Computer Science or Related Fields of Study or equivalent business experience
The following certifications are preferred:
- SFDC Administrator Certification
- SFDC Sales Cloud Consultant Certification
- SFDC Service Cloud Consultant Certification