Silverliners are passionate about what we do. We’re a diverse group of cloud professionals with the same goal: to create rewarding experiences through technology — and we have a good time while we’re at it! As a Salesforce Platinum Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation services, and ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. Silverline is consistently recognized as one of the best places to work, among other accolades. Join us!
As a key leader within our Client Services team, the Delivery Director will manage a portfolio of accounts and engagements in collaboration with internal sales and CS teams, ensuring success in all stages of our client lifecycle. As a Delivery Director, you will analyze Account potential, identify gaps, and make strategic recommendations throughout the engagements. You will also be responsible for effectively leading teams in all facets of customer success including: pre-sales support, relationship building, timelines, budgets, and best practice execution. You will also be expected to stay well informed on the latest Salesforce functionality and complementary technologies.
The right candidate for this position will have a passion for teaching, leading, providing exceptional customer service and embracing Salesforce for business process excellence. They will also have a broad business background that adds strategic value to the role. Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time is required.
- Establish productive, professional relationships and develop a “trusted advisor” status with key stakeholders in specific customer accounts in order to identify and grow opportunities
- Proactively lead strategic account planning process to understand account potential and go deeper into each account
- Generate and/or close opportunities for a portfolio of accounts and influence overall revenue growth from existing clients
- Help increase customer satisfaction and retention
- Lead business requirements gathering efforts to best understand customer needs and adequately scope projects for Statements of Work.
- Communicate clearly the progress of initiatives to key customer stakeholders
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, sales, marketing and management resources in order to meet Account performance objectives and customer expectations
- Work with Client Services Managers to identify project risks and resource gaps; set up action plans to mitigate
- Help Client Services teams proactively assess, identify needs and define success criteria on an ongoing basis.
- Help identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities by understanding the client’s business requirements, analyzing and presenting strategic solutions that align with their needs; enable project teams to respond to client's future business strategy and organizational change management needs.
- Manage regular cadence with internal project teams to get a PULSE on every project and ensure lessons learned are being shared throughout the Client Services department
- Leverage people, process and technology to evolve a strategy for Silverline Consultants to successfully implement their Client’s CRM strategies
- Collaborate with sales during the pre-sales stage to research and understand client business challenges and drive towards value added solutions
- Coach team members on how to handle various project scenarios; Coach team members on project excellence while using SL methodology and maximizing project profitability
- Audit projects to ensure quality assurance checkpoints are being met
- Help build Practice by establishing processes, procedures, templates for pre-sales through engagement execution
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Computer Science or Related Fields of Study or equivalent business experience
- 10 + years general management/software consulting experience managing 10-20+ person teams
- 10 + years experience related to the successful delivery of CRM / Salesforce projects as well as experience conducting business interviews and leading client workshops
- Ability and confidence to work closely with, and advise, senior executives at a given customer
- Experience assessing business objectives and defining change strategy to meet objectives
- Past experience in measuring progress of programs against established objectives such as revenue, expense management, utilization metric, delivery quality, and customer satisfaction
- Ability to work independently, work with a remote team, think creatively, manage own time, and take initiative to drive projects
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining profitable and referenceable customer relationships
- Confirmed experience to proactively identify, assess, and mitigate risks during bid development and project execution; manage delivery of projects; identify, develop, and close services engagements; develop winning and profitable proposals
- Ability to build out value proposition presentations and package offerings for Professional Services during pre-sales cycle
Visit our Careers page to learn more about our industry-leading benefits and award-winning culture! https://silverlinecrm.com/careers/