The Okta Commercial Demand Generation team is hiring an experienced campaign manager to design, expand, and optimize our integrated programs on time and within budget. This individual will drive the strategy behind paid and earned efforts to engage with new business prospects via persona-based, multi-channel campaigns. Working cross-functionally with other Campaign Managers, Product Marketing, Advertising, and Sales teams, the Commercial Campaign Manager will produce scalable, repeatable business through a combination of proven and innovative demand gen tactics.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, and execute sophisticated, high-ROI campaigns
- Develop and deliver breakthrough ideas and innovative solutions from the ever-changing landscape of marketing tools and tactics
- Own, monitor, and constantly improve campaign pipeline returns, making tactical adjustments as needed for maximum effectiveness and results
- Coordinate cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Corporate Marketing, Advertising, Marketing Operations, Evangelism, Sales, and other teams to ensure the highest quality and most efficient campaign designs
- Manage a cadence of strategic A/B tests to drive program learnings and improvements over time
- Build close, collaborative working relationships with sales partners to prepare them to capitalize on upcoming initiatives and to incorporate their feedback
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5+ years B2B demand generation experience in a role managing multi-channel marketing campaigns. SaaS experience a plus
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with a consistent track record for delivering under tight deadlines
- Capable of owning complex campaigns, driving positive ROI, and hitting targets
- Strong background working closely with sales and cross-functional teams
- Skilled written and verbal communicator capable of seamlessly switching between writing email copy for a target persona to presenting program results to internal stakeholders
- Strong quantitative analysis and reporting skills
- Highly self-motivated, ability to work independently and as part of a team. Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment where you may have to wear multiple hats.
- Experience with sales/marketing automation systems and analytics tools – specific experience with Marketo, Salesforce, and Tableau a plus
- College degree or equivalent experience
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.