Heap is looking for a Commercial Sales Director to build our initial team of Account Executives in our London, England, UK office. This person will play a major part in building the future of the sales team. We’ve witnessed rapid growth over the last three years, and a huge part of this is due to a team of highly successful and ambitious Account Executives. We are looking for someone to develop a team in the most successful segment of our sales org while working with the rest of our leadership team to accelerate Heap’s growth in 2020 and beyond.
What You'll Do:
- Recruit, hire, onboard and manage a team of successful Account Executives.
- Coach and enable your team of Account Executives.
- Manage strategy and have operational responsibility for your business segment and territory
- Deliver against your pipe gen and bookings goals
- Support Account Executives by sitting in on prospective client meetings and utilize Gong to provide constant coaching and feedback
- Be a master of our sales framework -- Command of the Message
- Work cross-functionally with Account Management and Product teams to provide customer feedback.
30/60/90 Day Plan:
- Within 30 days, you will:
- Understand our sales process, AE profile, and reasons reps are successful today
- Build a pipeline of strong candidates that can be central to your team
- Learn Heap and pass our product knowledge test
- Learn our product market and space
- Within 60 days, you will:
- Hire multiple reps to build out the London office
- Go through first full deal cycle with AE
- Develop a plan for focusing this team (territory development, field marketing plan, operating cadence, etc)
- Within 90 days, you will:
- Be the primary lead/coach for the team
What We're Looking For:
- 1-4 years of experience managing a team of SaaS sellers.
- A constant over performer -- you’ve exceeded goals as an AE and a leader.
- Experience generating outbound pipeline within a crowded space.
- Experience hiring and onboarding successful sales reps, whether internal (promotion) or external (new headcount).
- Excitement about working with a technical product.
- SaaS closing experience.
People are what make Heap awesome. Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace everyone can call home.
Heap has raised $95M in funding from NEA, Y Combinator, Menlo Ventures, SVAngel, Sam Altman, Garry Tan, Alexis Ohanian, Harj Taggar, Ram Shriram, and others. We offer plenty of awesome benefits, and we were named #1 on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work (SMB). We'd love to hear from you!