Airtable’s mission is to enable anyone to create software. Users can only create fearlessly when they trust that their data is safe with us. Therefore, Airtable needs to ensure that the data its customers store and process in its platform is secure and protected. Our goal for this role is to implement and execute compliance and privacy controls that aligns with industry standards to provide customers assurance on Airtable’s product.
We work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, and are looking for highly motivated, independent, passionate, collaborative, and humble individuals that want to make a difference. Additionally, we are looking for individuals with experience in vendor management and privacy laws/regulations.
Here at Airtable, as the Compliance Privacy, Senior Analyst, you will have the opportunity to meaningfully impact Airtable’s Compliance Privacy Program. This role will work closely with Security, Legal, HR, Finance, Support, and IT.
What you'll do
- Review, implement, and maintain CCPA requirements and processes
- Review, implement, and maintain GDPR requirements and processes
- Assess Airtable’s vendors for security, compliance, and privacy
- Conduct ad-hoc internal audits and risk assessments on key Airtable business processes
- Conduct annual BIA, TIA, and DPIAs on key Airtable business processes
Who you are
- M.S. or B.S. in Information Systems, Information Technology, or similar field
- 4+ years of experience in compliance and/or privacy
- CISA, CISSP, ISO27001 Lead Implementor, IAPP or similar certificate is a plus
- Experience reviewing third party suppliers (vendors) on their security, compliance, privacy posture
- Experience with SOC2 and/or other compliance certifications
- Experience reviewing pen test reports
- Basic understanding of GDPR and CCPA
- Independent learner with the ability to implement efficient processes
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- Gym Membership: we’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym
- Catered lunches: we have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable's mission is to democratize software creation, similar to the way the Macintosh democratized personal computing. Software is arguably the most important creative medium of the last century, yet most people cannot build their own software. Airtable gives people and companies a “lego kit” they can use to create custom applications on their own, regardless of technical experience.
We’ve raised $170M in venture funding, including most recently a 100M Series C from Benchmark, Thrive, and Coatue.