Airtable's mission is to empower anyone to create software. As such, establishing Airtable as a trusted and secure brand for our customers is essential to our success. We're building a world-class security and compliance team, seeking the brightest minds to innovate and create real solutions that solve the challenges facing the internet community. To accomplish this, our team will be performing research, serving as subject matter experts, and presenting our work at conferences.
We're looking for a Compliance Program Manager to own the Security Compliance program at Airtable. You'll be responsible for building the Compliance team and leading all Security Compliance related efforts. The compliance team will be charged with attaining and maintaining compliance certifications (such as SOC 2, ISO, FedRAMP), managing our Vendor Review processes, reviewing customer contracts for security and compliance related obligations, and answering Security Questionnaires from our customers.
What you'll do
- Lead and manage security compliance (including hiring, prioritization, and projects)
- Help achieve and maintain certifications (including SOC 2, ISO 27001, FedRAMP)
- Maintain existing regulatory compliance (including CCPA, GDPR) and drive efforts to comply with new requirements and legislation
- Lead and run our gap assessments, internal audits, and re/certification projects
- Maintain internal and external privacy and policy documents
- Manage our Vendor Review processes
- Review customer contracts for security and compliance related obligations, and answer Security Questionnaires
Who you are
- Experience with SOC 2 and ISO 27001
- 3+ years of managing compliance projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and thorough, attention to details
- Great at cross-team collaboration and planning
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- Gym Membership: we’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym
- Catered lunches: we have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable's mission is to democratize software creation. We believe that software stands to be the single most impactful way anyone can bring their ideas to life, yet that few people can actually access it as a creative medium. Airtable enables everyone to experience the power of creating, not just using, software. Headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable has raised $170M in venture funding to date, most recently a 100M Series C from Benchmark, Thrive, and Coatue.