At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is virtually limitless which opens up all sorts of exciting possibilities.
The marketing team at Airtable is hiring a Content Marketing Strategist to define, execute, and own content strategy for our self-serve business at the top of our marketing funnel.
There is a lot of building to do. We’re looking for folks who know what good looks like, but who are flexible, resourceful, collaborative, and really excited to join us on our adventure to figure out both the right long term vision and the right next steps for tomorrow.
This role reports into the Head of Content Strategy.
What you'll do:
- Create and execute against an editorial calendar for top-of-funnel content, responsible for publishing valuable content that will generate self-serve business and differentiate us in the market.
- Produce content across a variety of formats and channels — in-product content, blog posts, videos, templates, email, social media, and more.
- Break down and humanize complex (but fascinating!) topics like relational databases and no-code app creation.
- Coordinate with your channel partners on the marketing and product teams to promote your content, owning and obsessively tracking performance metrics.
- Partner closely with our marketing, sales, success, and product leaders to understand our target audience and develop new strategies to reach them.
Who you are:
- You’re an empathetic storyteller. You’re always thinking about the best way to communicate with your audience, regardless of format — in fact, you probably have some constructive feedback on this job description.
- You’re passionate about the product. You’ll be working directly with Airtable customers to tell their stories, so you’ll need to be able to match their enthusiasm and expertise.
- You’re a builder. We’ve got lots of new processes and systems to create, so we need your perspective and energy. We also need a lot of amazing content.
- You’re a ruthless prioritizer. There are infinite things we could do, so you’ll need to stay focused on the highest impact work.
- You have 3-5 years of experience producing content across a variety of content types, including video, in-product copy, social media, email, blog posts, and more.
- You understand where content fits in a self-serve marketing funnel. You’re well-versed in content-driven SEO, and you have opinions about CTAs.
- Bonus: Experience working directly with customers, familiarity with the no-code/low-code space, experience with both consumer and B2B content marketing.
What we offer:
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- Gym Membership: we’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym
- Catered lunches: we have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable's mission is to democratize software creation. We believe that software stands to be the single most impactful way anyone can bring their ideas to life, yet that few people can actually access it as a creative medium. Airtable enables everyone to experience the power of creating, not just using, software.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable has raised $170M in venture funding to date, most recently a $100M Series C from Benchmark, Thrive, and Coatue.