Founded by the team that created Wunderlist, Pitch makes it easy for teams to work together to develop beautiful presentations. At Pitch, we love what we do. More importantly, we are building something that millions of people will use and will fall in love with. Pitch is seeking an intrepid and skilled content partnerships manager to jumpstart our content acquisition, partner development, production, and curation efforts.
Community and content are at the core of what Pitch does. As our community creates more and more presentations, we want to give them an opportunity to share their work with the public on Pitch. We’re looking for someone who can set a high standard for what a presentation can be and build a community where people and ideas come together.
What you will be doing
- Amplify Pitch’s brand through the sourcing, production, and merchandising of quality user- and partner-generated presentations for the Pitch website.
- Work with product and marketing to define our user-generated content curation strategy.
- Work with product, marketing, and operations to setup and manage in-house presentation production efforts.
- Work with product and community support to build a content moderation pipeline to ensure users have a safe experience.
- Work with content partners to help amplify their message within the community.
- Build, grow and manage our content acquisition team globally.
This role is right for you if
- You have 3 years or more working experience in editorial, content creation, content acquisition, or similar role.
- You have proven experience delivering quality content for a broad audience.
- You are a presentation expert with experience crafting, refining, and delivering compelling stories with presentations or a similar medium.
- You have partner management skills—you can pitch a concept, achieve buy-in, and manage them from vision to production to publishing.
- You are goal-oriented and a have strong ability to prioritize tasks and focus on the most impactful ones.
- You have an analytical mindset, thinking about presentations as a growth driver. Experience with analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Amplitude, Mixpanel, or similar a plus.
- You have a strong design sense and have a clear understanding of what makes a presentation well-designed.
- You are highly collaborative across product, marketing, and operations.
- You have excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- You are a strong, concise communicator and copywriter.
- You have excellent verbal and written English, bonus if you can speak additional languages.
Sound good? Let us know why you’re excited to work with Pitch. We look forward to hearing from you!
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds (including dogs).