The Contracts Administrator plays a key role in every aspect of Mailgun’s client subscription contract process, from customer relationship management to legal and business support. Professional and personable, the Contracts Administrator must be able to manage relationships with management, colleagues, clients, and vendors. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and highly organized with a thorough knowledge of contract language and style. The Contracts Administrator reports to the General Counsel and works closely with Mailgun’s Sales Operations and Finance teams.
- Generate first drafts of various contracts and amendments that are legally sound and comply with Mailguns’s policies and practices.
- Ensure consistent contract standards being implemented across the Mailgun group of companies.
- Review contracts for compliance, revise as required, and process when finalized.
- Present and explain contract conditions and details to internal stakeholders.
- Negotiate basic contract terms with customers and suppliers to the advantage of Mailgun.
- Maintain internal CRM database and digital contract files.
- Track key contract related dates and terms.
- Provide front-line support for the General Counsel on various legal inquiries and requests.
- Able to analyze contracts to ensure they comply with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience doing contract administration.
- Mastery of and passion for writing, editing, and the English language is required.
- Must have excellent Word and Excel skills, and a thorough understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Capable of professionally managing confidential information.
- Comfortable working as part of a multidimensional team.
- Salesforce experience is preferred.
- Familiarity with contract terminology and structure, especially with SaaS agreements, a plus.
- Knowledge of data privacy and security laws, including GDPR and CCPA, is a plus.
- A bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is a plus.
- 5+ weeks PTO (treat yo’ self)
- 8 paid holidays
- 100% Medical coverage for employees
- Life insurance
- Exclusive Gold’s Gym membership discounts
- 12 weeks paid Maternity Leave for birth mothers
- 4 weeks paid Parental Leave for parents, including through adoption or foster care
- 401k with employer match
- 24/7 parking for downtown San Antonio office
- Limitless supply of Topo Chico in the San Antonio Office
- Weston Centre Member Card for exclusive restaurant & hotel discounts in San Antonio