As part of the demand generation team, you’ll be implementing successful customer communications and adoption programs. A successful candidate will have an enthusiasm for helping Okta customers be successful. With a natural inclination to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities, strong project management skills, attention to detail and the ability to continually innovate and track many moving parts is a must. You’ll be responsible for aligning to the Success at Scale team at the Customer First team building integrated digital adoption campaigns to our customer install base. Your targets will be aligned to improved customer engagement, adoption, and improved customer retention overtime.
- 5-7 years of marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree; Marketing preferred
- Past people management experience
- A deep understanding and experience with the customer lifecycle and adoption programs
- Strong analytical abilities. You love working with data, analyzing outcomes, and scoping out key insights to establish continuous optimization.
- A track record of effectively prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with marketing automation & CRM platforms a plus (preferably with Marketo and Salesforce)
- Ability to hit the ground running and thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment where you may have to wear multiple hats.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organization and time management skills, rigor, attention to details
- Love what you do!
What You'll Do
- Team Management and Growth:
- Manage the customer campaigns adoption team and help them with strategy, processes, and career development
- Build strategies for:
- Global customer adoption campaign strategies aligned to specific target audience segments to build and accelerate adoption and retention in our customer install base.
- Align on strategy, integrated plans, and motions with:
- Act as a key liaison between Marketing and our Customer First Customer Success organization. Coordinate messaging and the Okta brand to make sure everything matches our corporate communication initiatives.
- Develop, create, and execute with global operational functions:
- Assets such as white papers, videos, datasheets, and more.
- Targeted email marketing campaigns and online ads to increase cross-sell pipeline in our customer base.
- Live and on-demand webinars, from promotions to post-event follow-up.
- Direct mail campaigns to targeted personas.
- Measure results by:
- Ensure low adopted customers are targeted with compelling, helpful, and engaging content at the right time in the right place
- Analyzing results, spot trends, re-prioritize and refine processes as needed to garner desired results.
- Support sales enablement and customer success via communication of upcoming campaigns, and garner feedback for future optimization.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.