Contentful provides content infrastructure for digital teams to power websites, apps, and devices. Unlike a CMS, Contentful was built to integrate with the modern software stack. It offers a central hub for structured content, powerful management and delivery APIs, and a customizable web app that enables developers and content creators to ship their products faster. Companies including Spotify, Red Bull, WeWork, Lyft, and Urban Outfitters rely on Contentful to manage content as part of their modern web stack.
Contentful is growing rapidly, backed by $80 million in funding from VC firms including Benchmark and General Catalyst, and strategic investors including Sapphire Ventures (SAP) and Salesforce Ventures.
We’re a fun team of more than 200 people from 44 nations, with offices in Berlin and San Francisco. Join us!
Contentful is deeply curious about our customer’s pain points and goals. We’re looking for a research coordinator who will work within a new function alongside a research lead, supporting our research initiatives to fully understand and realise solutions for our customers. You’ll work within a growing team, communicating with key research contacts within our customer base to coordinate research interviews and support your team.
Contentful is a customer-centric product company that’s passionate and opinionated about content management and delivery within digital teams. Help us understand our customers even better as we grow by supporting our product and research teams.
- Communicate with external research participants
- Schedule and coordinate interviews between customers, researchers, and product managers
- Work with research partners to identify and recruit participants from relevant customer profiles
- Coordinate multiple meetings across our customer base
- Provide project and administrative support for Research team
- Manage concurrent workflows with multiple Product Managers
- Enhance our customer information and profile data through data entry and cleansing
- Previous administrator or coordinator experience
- You ideally have worked in an operational role and worked with Slack, an a CRM (ideally Salesforce)
- You’re highly analytical, data and process are your friends, and can navigate Google Sheets and Excel
- You pride yourself on your organisation skills and prioritize your time effectively - you can push through multiple tasks at the same time whilst keeping a positive attitude
- You bring positivity to your conversations, and able to navigate conversations with customers and prospects smoothly and professionally
- Join an innovative tech company as we help drive the evolution of digital experiences to become ever-more ubiquitous and interactive. Be a part of helping companies build modern architectures for mission-critical applications
- Shape the future of Contentful: help us establish, scale, and improve our team's processes
- Generous education budget complete with extra days off to be spent on your professional and self-development
- Be set up for success, equipped with the latest and greatest hardware
- Hang-out in one of our many shared spaces, playing games with colleagues or enjoying a full range of events, including workshops, on-site meetups, guest speakers, and fun events for the company and each team. Did we mention an annual off-site?
- Sharpen your PlayStation, ping pong, and kicker/fußball skills during breaks in the day
- As much artisan coffee as you can handle
- Brush up your language skills! Our team speaks more than 20 languages, and we offer free German classes
- Take a break and pat a pup, we are a dog-friendly office
- We fully support your move to Berlin with a relocation budget and visa assistance. We'll help you settle into your exciting new city
- Plus, Contentful socks, oh yeah!
“Variety is the spice of life” — and a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or disability. We look forward to your application!