Airtable is seeking enthusiastic Customer Support Advocates to enable our customers! We're looking for someone who is highly empathetic, eager to understand underlying issues, and whose passion is providing people actionable solutions.
The right person won’t just field questions, but will use our support platform as a vehicle to constantly improve on how Airtable meets customer needs. This role requires a love of learning, deep curiosity, and clear-writing skills. The right customer solution won't always be obvious, but you see this as part of the fun!
This is a contract position with an opportunity to transition full-time as our small-but-mighty Airtable support team grows.
Airtable users span every industry and every function—they are cattle farmers, Fortune 500 companies, and city governments—which means our Customer Support Advocates will be supporting a diverse and dynamic range of use cases.
What you’ll do
- Provide exceptional customer service helping everyone—from nonprofit managers to Fortune 500 executives—realize their goals through Airtable.
- Anticipate customer needs and problems before they surface; develop deep customer intuition to empower Airtable’s customers to achieve their goals.
- Partner with your peers in Customer Support, Sales, and Customer Success to build scaled and high-touch service offerings.
- Develop deep Airtable product expertise, learning to model any kind of workflow, from editorial calendars for major publications to fire truck inventories for fire departments.
- Relay customer feedback and highlight improvement opportunities to inform future Product, Growth, Marketing, and Customer Support initiatives.
Who you are
- Problem solving excites you! You thrive diving into technically complex or nuanced situations.
- Written communication is your forté; you can distill complicated topics into something clear and succinct.
- You approach every situation with high empathy.
- You believe support can transform user experience.
- You are a self-starter who takes initiative and is energized even when a clear path isn’t laid out for you.
- You have 1+ years of professional experience, ideally in a fast-paced environment.
- You have experience setting up and using Airtable (personally or professionally).
Bonus points if
- You previously worked in a customer-facing role.
- You have a background in education, consulting, or have professional project management experience.
Airtable's mission is to democratize software creation, similar to the way the Macintosh democratized personal computing. Software is arguably the most important creative medium of the last century, yet most people cannot build their own software. Airtable gives people and companies a “lego kit” they can use to create custom applications on their own, regardless of technical experience.
We’ve raised $170M in venture funding, including most recently a 100M Series C from Benchmark, Thrive, and Coatue.
Learn more about the product and signup at http://airtable.com