CIAM Architects are technical experts and part of an energetic and aggressive technical sales team.
Not only will you help architect world class identity solutions using Okta API Suite of products, but you will also stretch your knowledge and experience in application development, enterprise cloud based architecture, and integrations, and cutting edge software development frameworks leveraging the latest technology stacks.
What is expected of you?
- You have the ability to design and implement reliable, scalable, high performing Web based solutions that meet the service levels associated with mission-critical Identity and Access Management based solutions.
- You have demonstrated the ability to position solutions to the developers, Technical Architects, Enterprise Architects, Cloud Architects, Product Managers, Directors, VP’s and CXOs.
- You have experience in conducting discovery workshops to derive customer requirements, specifications, and business processes.
- You have strong development experience on the server side (Java/.Net) as well as client side application design (Angular, Node, and other frameworks).
- You have strong knowledge of LDAP, Active Directory, SAML, SPML, SSO, RBAC, OIDC, OAuth.
- You understand various protocols REST/SOAP and have lived through XML as well as played with JSON.
- You have learnt and have been part of enterprise application design stacks and understand nuances of security and cryptography.
- You understand cloud deployments stacks such as VMware vSphere, EC2, Xen, KVM, OpenStack, and how identity is becoming the center of deploying the apps on all the cloud deployment stacks.
- You are proficient in various open source software and development tools and stacks. Comfortable working with cloud based source control systems such as GitHub, bitbucket etc..
- You have the ability to pick up new development stack while working with the prospects in pre-sales cycle.
- You are experienced in working with various groups internally – sales engineering, professional services, technical marketing, product management, and product marketing.
- Your experience in developing mobile applications (using React Native/Ionic/Xamarin) and understanding the identity layer integration involving devices is a huge plus.
- You're experienced in working with the customers or rolling out platforms for millions of users is a plus.
Other important aspects:
- You communicate very effectively with the technical and non technical audience.
- You are able to drive and facilitate the technical engagements with sales engineering and sales teams.
- You are not a lone wolf but collaborate effectively and encourage learning from each other.
Education, Training and Certifications:
- Undergraduate Degree - Computer Science or other technical specialization.
- Industrial Certification - TOGAF/Zachman/CISSP is a plus.