Okta is looking for a highly motivated Digital Marketing Manager to join our Web Marketing team. The role will lead and execute our web optimization and demand generation strategies and programs on Okta’s web properties including www.okta.com and developer.okta.com. The role will work closely with various marketing teams to generate demand and drive web conversion on a global scale.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute optimization and personalization programs for Okta’s main website assets
- Measure and report on campaign results to distill learnings and insights that can be shared with stakeholders across broader teams
- Monitor and optimize the performance of ongoing and new web experiences to ensure maximal success and continuous improvement
- Identify poorly performing pages and develop ideas to boost performance and conversion rate
- Experiment with any web technologies that could potentially drive positive impacts on lead conversion
- Work cross-functionally with other teams at Okta to define and prioritize short and long-term campaigns to drive web conversion and lead generation
- BA/BS in marketing, business, economics or equivalent quantitative discipline (Masters is a plus)
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience in B2B SaaS required (A/B testing, personalization, lead generation, web analytics)
- Experience with optimization software (e.g, Optimizely, VWO); web intelligence or demand generation tools (e.g, Marketo, SFDC, Demandbase, Drift, Clearbit, Rollworks); web analytics software (e.g, Google Analytics, Heap Analytics), and CMS (e.g, Wordpress, Drupal, Uberflip, Folloze);
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Motivated, self-starter attitude
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs.