Reporting to the SVP of Commercial Sales, the Director of Corporate Sales (West) will lead a team of quota-carrying Account Executives in the West region that cover medium size businesses (350-1,250 employees). Our AE’s focus on closing new logo opportunities and cultivate relationships and drive growth within our existing customer base. You will join a team of highly motivated, professional, and energetic sales reps that take pride in running consultative sales processes and delivering our vision to a wide base of accounts across various industries.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of a Corporate West team, ~8 AEs that are either based in our SF office or work remotely in territory
- Hire, motivate, mentor and provide training to increase efficiency, productivity and skillsets of employees
- Ensure quarterly revenue targets and monthly goals are achieved
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date Salesforce data for your team and provide reliable forecast information to upper management
- Actively engage in territory planning and opportunity development
- Work closely with extended team of pre-sales, services, training, legal, renewals business partners
- 5+ years of experience in selling within the SaaS b2b space
- 2+ years of experience managing a team of quota-carrying SaaS sales professionals
- Ability to build trust and strong relationships with internal partners
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills; and executive-level communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel approximately 25% with reps
- BS/BA degree strongly preferred
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.