We’re Polly, an engagement app that captures instant response on Slack and Microsoft Teams and helps you make data-driven decisions instantly. We are a remotely-based, distributed team located in various parts of the US, Canada, and Pakistan.
As the Director of Sales, you will shape the future state of enterprise sales and customer success at Polly. We're seeking a strategic leader who has a proven track record in developing and driving high quality customer relationships that start on the frontend of the buyers journey and extended throughout the lifecycle of the customer experience. You are a business-oriented executive who recognizes changing market dynamics and will contribute to Polly's overall strategy in a collaborative, influential way as we scale to the next level and beyond. You thrive in fast-paced, startup environments where there is no blue print on "how it's been done." This role requires a curious, solution-oriented leader who enjoys the journey to win just as much as the win itself.
- Create a sales strategy that considers the entire buyer and customer journey.
- Develop effective framework for scalable process, metrics, and operational aspects for the function.
- Own the revenue goals for the enterprise customer segment.
- Execute to meet or exceed revenue goals in alignment with the Polly's operating model.
- Build your team: Recruit, inspire, and develop a high-performance team from sales, to success and customer experience.
- Develop repeatable, scalable process to cultivate customer relationships focused on specific customer outcomes and develop and implement out-of-the box strategies for expanding the company’s customer base.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to develop a customer feedback loop to promote and improve our Polly offering
- Collaborate with other internal teams, including Marketing and Product to drive common goals to ultimately result in gaining new enterprise customers.
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise sales, with experience in B2B SaaS sales in a startup environment. Ultimately you are the type of individual who can effectively scale up and down to meet the evolving needs of the business and adapt on-the-fly.
- 5+ years managing and growing a high performing teams with concentration in enterprise sales, success and customer experience.
- Ability to think strategically with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and execute in collaboration with other team members
- Excellent presentation, listening and negotiation skills
- Experience leading remote sales teams
- You are a leader; someone who easily brings others along the journey.
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new concepts quickly.
Polly is the leading solution to measure critical workflows in Slack and MS Teams. Already loved by thousands of companies (inc. many Fortune 100), Polly empowers every employee to gather real-time insights in a way that’s quick, easy to use, and maximizes participation. Join us to help define how work is measured and managed in the era of enterprise messaging!