Okta recruiting is re-imagining how recruiting is done. We are on a journey to becoming a pro-active talent sales and marketing organization. The product we are focused on marketing to our customers, talented candidates, is a career at Okta! Our vision, why we exist, is “Connect the Best Talent with Okta. Everywhere.” How do we do this? The recruiting team, and the partners we enable, identify and acquire the world’s best talent via the Okta Talent Ecosystem. Once identified, we create engaging experiences for the talent we want to hire today (qualified and ready-now), while nurturing relationships with the talent we want to hire tomorrow (qualified and ready-later). We are investing in creating the best customer experiences, building a marketing team, a tech stack inclusive of automation tools and finding, growing and developing the best recruiting talent to join our team.
We are seeking a Recruiting leader with experience leading a team of sales recruiters and sourcers focused on North America Sales (enterprise, named, public sector, commercial and inside sales) and Sales Engineering. Reporting to the Senior Director, Global Field Ops Recruiting, you will be tasked with shaping the strategy, operationalizing processes and deliver the results to help Okta sales meet its revenue goals! The core capabilities we seek in a recruiting leader are: Strategic Thinking, Operational Excellence, Data Driven and Drives for Results.
- Trusted Advisor and strategic recruiting leader to the executive sales leaders in service to building winning recruitment strategies
- Direct leadership of a US based team of sales and sales engineering recruiters and sourcers
- Ownership of sales recruiting dashboards and analytics roll-up, including the maintenance and regular delivery of metrics used to influence and guide business outcomes (pipeline, headcount forecasts, capacity plans, etc…)
- Re-imagine, and implement operationally efficient assessment processes that deliver productivity gains in recruiting, while delivering best in class experiences for hiring managers and candidates
- Partner across HR, Compensation and Talent Development to build a best in class internal recruiting and mobility process
- Align and connect key partners to deliver results for Okta; Sales Operations, Finance, HRBP’s, Total Rewards
- Presence – actively participate in cross-functional recruiting team projects that move our recruiting org to the next level
YOU EMBODY OKTA’S CORE LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES
- Builds Effective Teams
- Develops Talent
- Demonstrates Self Awareness
- Drives Results
- Strategic Mindset
- 10+ years overall recruiting experience; 5+ years leading sales recruiting teams in an enterprise SaaS company
- Solid understanding of capacity modeling for sales recruiting to ensure maximum productivity from the recruiting team, including leveling
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience hiring software sales and/or professional services talent from inside sales to mid-market to enterprise, including enterprise sales level, compensation / commission plans and an understanding of what motivates sales reps to make a career change
- Experience building internal recruiting processes that deliver amazing experiences for hiring manager, internal employees and make it easy for sales ops and finance to track
- Leadership of a multi-level recruiting team, consisting of leads, IC’s and sourcers delivering >= 300 hires annually
- Experience leading teams of 10+ resources
- Analytics – ability to forecast hiring, understanding of capacity planning and the most important data that influences business decisions
- Growth Mindset – even with all this experience, you are open to identifying new ways of thinking and teaching others
- Ability to build a strategic recruiting plan and implement operational rigor that helps the recruiting team exceed KPI’s
- Understanding of key trends in the recruiting industry and how to stay ahead
- Best practice knowledge and ability to bring outside in learning to Okta’s recruiting team
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.