The short version ⏳
Mission: Collect data and specific information from hundreds of learning design experts and module leaders to help move the project forward. Merge all the incoming data with our source of truth.
Who: Someone with great attention to detail and strong customer services skills.
What is Aula?
Aula is a remote-first 50-person education startup building a learning experience platform.
Our mission is to make engaging teaching and learning the norm.
We work with institutions like Coventry University and Glasgow University.
Think of Aula as the heart of a university's digital campus: a shared space that brings together students, staff, and educators.
- Manage daily Mailchimp campaigns, updating recipient list and key input fields, ensure email list is up to date.
- Review responses from educators from our network and update the email campaign accordingly.
- Update OOO information.
- Manage daily communication with educators regarding progress of the project.
- Manage process of re-reviewing modules for minimum pre-design requirements
- Identify new modules that need to be reviewed.
- Identify modules that have updated content.
- Work with mailchimp admin to add/remove modules from the follow up list.
- Ensure the content meets the minimum pre-design requirements.
What you’ll bring to Aula
- Strong Google Sheets background (no need to know any elaborate formulas, just be very comfortable with manipulating data)
- Attention to detail
- Customer support (or any client facing) background is a nice to have
- Reasonably tech-savvy; comfortable with mail-merge and Front (shared inboxes)
We’re a fully remote company and this position requires European working hours.