Okta is an identity company. Identity matters because we’re all unique. We were raised in different countries, cities, and towns. We have unique backgrounds. We’ve faced specific challenges. And we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences equip us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our SaaS product protects your right to be you, and we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance and comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great. And guess what? You could join us because…
The DACH sales team is growing in Germany!
Okta’s DACH enterprise sales organisation are a team of high-performing, entrepreneurial and driven sales professionals and they are playing a key role in the expansion of Okta as we establish ourselves as a market leader in the DACH territory, leveraging Okta’s existing customer references, marketing programs, partner base and ISV & alliance relationships.
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Okta you will:
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to generate pipeline, drive sales opportunities and deliver repeatable and predictable bookings;
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets;
- Embrace to Okta’s #1 core value to always love our customers;
- Generate new business with the world’s largest organisations;
- Position Okta at both the functional and business value level with target stakeholders;
- Champion Okta to prospective clients at sales presentations, site visits and product demonstrations;
- Build effective working partnerships with your Okta colleagues (channel partners, sales engineering, business value management, customer first + many more globally!) with humility and enthusiasm.
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Passion for technology and how it can help organisations compete and thrive in the Digital Age;
- Excitement about the opportunity to be a founding member of the DACH arm of an exciting and fast-growing SaaS provider;
- A track record of success selling a Software-as-a-Service and/or Cloud Computing services to the largest and most complex organizations in the DACH Region;
- Experience in value-based selling at senior/C-Level;
- A reputation as a trusted business partner for you peers in the local reseller and system integrator community;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Remote/home-office work experience and currently situated in (or willing to relocate to) the Nordrhein-Westfalen area;
- The desire to travel across the DACH region as required;
- Fluency in German & English (both languages essential).
You might also have:
- Understanding of and experience with Identity & Access Management, Single Sign-on and API-based solutions;
- BSc/BA degree or equivalent (preferred but not essential).
Okta is a progressive company that values you as an individual. We are committed to career progression, employee wellbeing and making a positive impact in our local communities.
Apply now to continue the conversation and speak with one of our recruiters…
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.