Do you want to be part of a fast paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting edge technology in cloud computing?
Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. We’re a diverse group of self-proclaimed geeks with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology and we have a good time while we’re at it! Silverline is a Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner focused on delivering robust business solutions leveraging cloud-computing platforms.
Come be a part of our team!
Brief Summary of Role
This individual contributor position is solely responsible for generating business at new accounts and expanding business at existing Life Sciences accounts for Silverline’s Healthcare Practice - Life Sciences for Silverline includes Medical Device, Biotech, Pharma, and other specialty areas. It is a mix of pure hunting/direct selling and joint selling by leveraging and developing relationships within the Salesforce ecosystem, specifically the Salesforce Account Executives, as well as broader industry contacts and associated Silverline partnerships. Candidates will demonstrate a proven track record for solution selling of technology solutions and building trusted relationships with customer decision makers and partners.
- Proactively approach the market segment through active leadership in industry and community organizations
- Identify/Develop key strategies for specific customers and market segments
- Develop and maintain strong, trusted and mutually beneficial relationships with Salesforce reps and the Salesforce community
- Learn and understand the business and technical requirements of clients in order to sell effective solutions that drive business value and have a clear ROI
- Establish and maintain relationships at all client levels, including C-suite
- Manage all phases of the sales cycle, including business development, lead identification, qualification, scope construction, proposal development, client presentations and contract negotiation
- Meet and exceed services booking quotas
- Accurately forecast and deliver on sales within a specified US sales territory and industry
- Actively pursue and hunt for new business opportunities within existing accounts as well as identify and win new logos
- Network within the industry, market, and accounts to identify new opportunities
- Understand the customer's business model, growth objectives and customer experience strategy while positioning Silverline offerings and expertise to assist in accomplishing those goals.
- Effectively orchestrate Silverline’s key areas of expertise throughout the sales process.
- Understand the competitive landscape and properly position Silverline's differentiators to win pursuits.
- Build, maintain and strengthen trusted client relationships to ensure an ongoing relationship with the customer.
- Develop and foster strong relationships with the channel partners to drive opportunities and maintain alignment during and post sales cycles.
Education and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 10+ years experience complex services sales, solution selling, strategic accounts selling is a plus
- Candidates with prior experience in SaaS or On Demand Industry are highly desirable
- Candidates with at least five (5) years prior experience working in or selling into the healthcare industry
- Recent experience in Life Sciences or the associated sub-verticals - Medical Device, BioTech, Pharma, and such
- Strong communication and persuasion skills
- Proven track record of successful development of detailed approach decks and statement of works
- Ability to articulate complex ideas in simple terms
- Relay complex business process goals to Solution Sales Architects and Delivery team
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas
- Professional Services sales experience selling through a channel environment.
- Prior experience in front office business application sales, preferably in a cloud application environment (CRM, HCM, etc)
- Passion to introduce and drive disruptive solutions to help customers evolve and transform into digital-first organizations
- This is a direct sales role. Superior communication skills (both for internal and external clients), very strong leadership qualities, and a team-oriented approach to selling is essential
- Ability to partner with customer, colleagues, and Salesforce to effectively manage a sale cycle
- Existing working relationships with Salesforce.com ecosystem Sales Teams is preferred
- Prior experience in services delivery or management consulting a plus
- Existing customer relationships within the targeted sub-segments listed above