The Customer Success Manager is responsible for complementing Okta’s innovations, standard methodologies and capabilities with our valued customers’ business objectives and priorities thereby driving higher business value and executive alignment between Okta and our customers. You will be responsible for driving customer adoption and success by providing oversight, adoption recommendations, opportunities for greater service and risk management. You will perform routine health checks and assist with business value assessment to ensure our customers, the most return on investment from Okta. The success of this role means higher customer happiness, retention and expansion of Okta business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with a large number of customers to drive adoption and help guide them to successful engagements
- You will educate and train our customers on Okta's product and services to help better their ability to succeed.
- Partner with internal Okta partners to align account activities with the customer's business case and strategy.
- Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases.
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customer's business needs.
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks.
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
- Work with the sales team to properly sell and position Customer Success Services.
- 3+ years of customer success experience in SaaS organization.
- You have broad knowledge and experience in Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Security space
- General knowledge of cloud architecture as well as on-premise IT landscape
- Experience in consulting and implementation of IT systems preferably cloud service and/or identity management.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise web technologies, security and state of the art infrastructures
- Specialized training on support, SAML, security preferred
- 2+ years of application programming and system support experience is strongly preferred
- Agreeable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
- Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management
- Able to conduct Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information, Developing Standards, Help Desk, Service Excellence
- Experience of SaaS vendors such as Box, Google Apps, NetSuite, Salesforce, ServiceNow and Workday preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required or Equivalent Experience
- Availability to travel up to 35%