We are looking for 2-3 individuals who have deep Airtable experience, enjoy being in consultative creative problem solving roles, and who are passionate about providing people actionable solutions. Note: This role will only be hired in Texas.
Airtable is on a mission to democratize software creation and empower anyone to “create anything.” Enterprise Customer Support Advocates play a powerful role in our mission by working side by side with Airtable’s amazing Enterprise-plan customers to educate, resolve issues, collaborate on product scenarios, and optimize their most important base designs.
As an Enterprise Customer Support Advocate you will craft, troubleshoot, and optimize powerful workflows for customers across a wide range of industries and multiple stages of development to help them maximize the value of Airtable within their teams. Each customer has unique needs and you act as their trusted, dedicated resource, helping them effectively leverage our product to drive impact in mission critical areas of their organization and transform the way they work. You will develop strong relationships with our business partners and work with Customer Success Managers, coordinating every aspect of our support interactions with these customers, from first contact to final resolution.
You'll also use your unique vantage point into customer preferences, pain points and best practices to identify expansion and workflow optimization. Just like Lego blocks, what our customers build with Airtable is much more than the sum of its parts. No team knows this better than our Enterprise Customer Support Advocates, who act as consultative problem solvers to our largest customers, serving as a bridge between their needs and our product.
What you’ll do
- Provide targeted customer support at pivotal points in a customer’s lifecycle (ie. new-purchase, expansion opportunity, customer-retention)
- Handle all types of tickets, answering Airtable related questions, ranging from base design to formula creation, and escalating issues when needed.
- Confident handling customer support live (eg. chat or screen share) or asynchronously (eg. email) support for an increasing area of domain expertise to model any kind of workflow, from editorial calendars for major publications to fire truck inventories for fire departments.
- Anticipate customer needs and problems before they surface; develop deep customer intuition to empower Airtable’s customers to achieve their goals.
- Partner with customers, helping them to deepen and expand their usage of the product. Highlight opportunities to Customer Success and Implementation Specialist teams when discovering new use-cases and strategic changes.
- Be the welcoming guide for new teams discovering Airtable.
- Work as a team with Customer Success, Implementation Specialists, and Sales, to develop and execute on an approach to increase customer’s trust and confidence in the Airtable team and health on the product.
- Learn about customer’s business priorities and guide them on how to best leverage the Airtable product with consultative high-touch support, scheduled troubleshooting, workflow optimization conversations, new base-builds and optimizations, and by answering existing questions with the goal of training the trainer.
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers to craft powerful, efficient workflows in Airtable that meet customers' individual needs and business goals.
- Prioritize your time / juggle across xyz tasks
- Relay customer feedback and highlight improvement opportunities to inform future Product, Growth, Marketing, and Customer Support initiatives.
Who you are
- A love for Airtable and past experience with the product (personal or professional!)
- You have 2+ years of client management, support or consulting experience, ideally in an enterprise focused role at a B2B technology company
- Problem solving excites you! You thrive diving into technically complex or nuanced situations.
- You are a self-starter who takes initiative and is energized even when a clear path isn’t laid out for you.
- You thrive by building strong relationships and partnering with a range of customers from individual business owners to C-level executives
- You are consultative and able to navigate the complexities and needs of clients across industry, size and lifecycle
- You are a teacher at heart with the ability to distill technical or complex systems into simpler concepts to empower customers
- You execute with excellence and have a deep track record of creating significant impact for customers
- You are a resourceful and creative problem solver, never losing sight of the “why” behind the “what”
Bonus points if you have...
- A strong interest and familiarity with various productivity tools
- Experience at a small, fast-growing startup
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- Gym Membership: we’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym
- Catered lunches: we have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable's mission is to democratize software creation, similar to the way the Macintosh democratized personal computing. Software is arguably the most important creative medium of the last century, yet most people cannot build their own software. Airtable gives people and companies a “lego kit” they can use to create custom applications on their own, regardless of technical experience.
We’ve raised $170M in venture funding, including most recently a 100M Series C from Benchmark, Thrive, and Coatue.
Airtable is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Learn more about the product and signup at http://airtable.com