The ANZ Sales Director, Enterprise Sales is responsible for the development and business results of a team of quota-carrying Enterprise Account Executives in ANZ. Our AE’s focus on closing new logo opportunities and cultivate relationships and drive growth within our existing customer base. You will join a team of highly motivated, professional, and energetic sales reps that take pride in running consultative sales processes and delivering our vision to a wide base of accounts across various industries.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of an ANZ Enterprise team
- Hire, motivate, mentor and provide training to increase efficiency, productivity and skillsets of employees
- Ensure quarterly revenue targets and monthly goals are achieved
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date Salesforce data for your team and provide reliable forecast information to upper management
- Quote, negotiate, and assist sales reps in closing highly complex transactions through the development of executive-level relationships with key prospects
- Actively engage in territory planning and opportunity development
- Work closely with extended team of pre-sales, services, training, legal, renewals business partners
- 10+ years of experience selling Enterprise B2B SaaS solutions
- 5+ years of SaaS Enterprise Sales management experience
- ISV/Partner experience
- Cloud Security experience a plus
- Ability to travel approximately 25% with reps
- Ability to pro-actively identify risks and dependencies and put in place plans to mitigate them
- Adaptability, flexibility and the conviction to “do the right thing” under stress, high tension and tight deadlines
- Must be a strong leader with the ability to attract, motivate, retain and develop people
- Familiarity with security or identity management industry is a strong plus
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies
- BS/BA degree strongly preferred