The Sales Effectiveness Program Manager for the Enterprise sales segment will be responsible for building and executing targeted programs around sales process, deal process, negotiations, key methodologies and solution positioning.
The ideal candidate will have experience selling complex-cycle products into Fortune 1000 accounts. Leveraging their sales acumen and experience, this individual should come with creative and actionable ideas to roll out training and enablement to the field in an innovative, yet succinct and simplified manner.
This position is a rotational program with an expected minimum 1 year commitment and will help you grow your skills for sales management development and field coaching.
Be part of a passionate enablement team, building out a best-of-breed, world class programs to top Enterprise sellers!
- Partner and align with Sales Leaders on sales strategy and customize enablement to drive sales readiness and improve effectiveness
- Create, lead, deliver and measure a mix of online, in-person and follow up programs to enable varying levels of sales roles, leveraging SMEs.
- Develop and maintain project plans, identify resources and communicate timelines
- Contribute to the success of major enablement initiatives throughout the year
- Collaborate and communicate cross functionally to drive appropriate behaviors.
- 5+ years professional experience as an Enterprise level seller
- Strong background in IAM/CIAM or related field is a plus
- Proficiency in using sales technologies (SalesForce, Clari etc), processes, and best practices.
- Proficiency in one or more popular sales methodologies
- Excellent communications (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- Ability to bring creative ideas to accelerate learning processes
- Understanding of varied field sales personas and how pivot positioning for each.
- Adaptable and flexible including the ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines in the face of change.
- Must display a history of consistent quota attainment
- Must demonstrate a clear knowledge of the end to end sales cycle and process (including pipeline and deal processes)
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.