The Executive Assistant (EA) role is responsible for providing the needed admin support to Ylopo’s Realtors in Residence (RIR). The EA will oversee the management of the RIR’s calendars and ensure that each client appointment goes smoothly by handling pre-call to post-call items and coordinating actionable tasks to relevant department(s).
The Executive Assistant, being part of the Admin Support Team, will also provide assistance to the projects implemented by Realtors in Residence and is under the direct supervision of the Operations Manager.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Manage meetings by sending links and reminders to the client before the event, adding the AM to the calendar invite, and preparing the CRM password(s) for the call.
- Send out meeting recording to the client post call
- Check and manage the RIR’s open tickets in Zendesk and re-assign them to the AM as needed.
- Assist the RIRs in implementing campaigns geared towards clients
- Assist in the account changes tasks when demanded by the volume of the workload and/or need in manpower
- Perform ad hoc tasks and work on special projects as deem necessary by the CS leadership & RIRs
- Strong executive or admin assistance experience, preferably in a virtual setting
- Highly analytical, proactive, and is not afraid to voice out opinions and suggestions that will help optimize process and productivity
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Has keen attention to details and is highly organized
- Great at follow ups and in providing the needed assistance and guide to our RIRs
- Processor should be 2ghz and above, Intel core 5/7 or equivalent is highly required
- Ram should be at least 8 gigs with 100 Gb Free disk space
- Headset with noise-canceling feature
- At least 10 Mbps & up wired connection for main isp (DSL or fiber)
- For backup isp, preferably Pocket wifi, Prepaid home wifi (strictly no USB Sticks allowed)
Shift Schedule: 9AM - 6PM Pacific Standard
MAGIC WORD: YLOPER