The Executive Assistant (EA) role is responsible for providing the needed admin support to the Country Manager. The EA will mainly assist the Country Manager in HR-related functions and coordination. This role requires someone with outstanding administrative and communication skills. He/She is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills. This person must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment. Ultimately, he/she must display remarkable people and relationship management skills.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
● Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests by our PH
● Maintain digital and electronic records and database of PH contractors
● Assist with the onboarding process of our new PH team members and making
sure that they have all the needed access and information before their first
shift and by conducting a welcome orientation
● Keep track and coordinate the Performance Review of PH contractors, making
sure that they happen in a timely manner and that a new contract gets
● Maintain the health perk list on a monthly basis
● Do a monthly sweeping of time doctor and endorse a list of low activity screenshots to US Managers & PH Team Lead
● Coordinate PH-wide trainings, webinars, and other activities
● Bridge the gap between recruitment and operations
● Manage & consistently update Ylopo PH’s Facebook page
● Assist on recruitment functions, if needed
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
● Strong executive or admin assistance experience, preferably in a virtual setting
● Highly analytical, proactive, and is not afraid to voice out opinions and suggestions that will help optimize process and productivity
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills
● Great understanding of HR functions and great practices
● Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
● Good decision-making and problem-solving skills.
● Meticulous attention to detail.
● Ability to accurately follow instructions.
- Processor should be 2ghz and above, Intel core 5/7 is highly required
- Ram should be at least 8 gig with 100 gb Free disk space
- A Headset with noise cancelling feature
- At least 10 mbps & up wired connection for main isp
- strictly no USB Sticks allowed for back up isp
Shift Schedule: 9AM - 6PM Pacific Standard
MAGIC WORD: YLOPER