Heap is seeking a scrappy, creative Field Marketing Manager to create, support, and execute campaigns and initiatives at all stages of the sales funnel. As Heap’s first field marketer, you’ll form the key bridge between Sales and Marketing, where you’ll spearhead all sorts of initiatives, including campaigns, enablement, events, nurture, webinars, content creation, regional-, vertical-, and persona-based projects, and many more. We’re looking for someone who has exceptional communication and project-management skills, has experience running integrated campaigns, is comfortable with measuring and tracking sales initiatives, and who will seek out the resources necessary to accomplish company goals.
This is an exciting opportunity for a high-energy field marketer to play an instrumental role in the success of a fast-growing company. This position will report to the Head of Corporate Marketing while maintaining contacts in sales. We are open to candidates in both SF and NYC.
At Heap, this means you will:
- Support sales strategy by planning and executing initiatives designed to drive new pipeline, increase awareness, set meetings, and support conversion rates
- Run marketing campaigns as needed, including email, direct mail, outbound prospecting, nurture, and other channel activities
- Plan, promote, and execute field events, regionally and nationally
- Create and leverage content to support ABM strategies, pipeline generation, and other sales needs
- Develop metrics to measure the success of all initiatives, including named account pipeline/bookings (sourced/influenced), database growth and accuracy, account/person engagement scores, and sales/partner utilization of programs.
- Follow up on events and ABM tactics by managing the flow of leads into marketing automation systems and to the sales team
- Track results of campaigns (KPI's, budgets/financial returns, ROI, planning, sizing) and make recommendations for future activities
- Work with the sales team to gather territory requirements and recommend plans to support pipeline targets
- Identify the most effective marketing messages, value proposition, materials, channels, and calls to action for personas and key accounts in the regions.
- Project manage event strategy from beginning to end, including logistics, coordination with demand gen, list preparation, contractors/vendors, onsite execution, and post-event analysis
- Work with the creative team to develop visual concepts, messaging, and other deliverables for supporting events. Guide and ensure consistency of corporate message throughout each specific project.
What we’re looking for:
- 4-7 years in a Field Marketing role
- Strong project, program management, and execution skills
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude, and the ability to learn quickly and work in a hyper-growth environment.
- Love of (or at least commitment to) metrics and tracking results
- Ability to coordinate stakeholders across sales and marketing
- Hands-on experience working with Marketing Automation tools (Marketo or Eloqua) and SFDC
- Proven track record of implementing integrated campaigns across multiple locations
- Responsible (at some point) for marketing a product prospects are not always budgeted for
- Willingness to travel (likely 15-20%)
People are what make Heap awesome. Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace everyone can call home.
Heap has raised $95M in funding from NEA, Y Combinator, Menlo Ventures, SVAngel, Sam Altman, Garry Tan, Alexis Ohanian, Harj Taggar, Ram Shriram, and others. We offer plenty of awesome benefits, and we were named #1 on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work (SMB). We'd love to hear from you!