Growing 5CA’s finance department reach and impact by leading business controlling projects and improve management reporting. You enable your stakeholders with key insights facilitating optimal decision making, improved business performance, and overall efficiency.
At 5CA we are rapidly growing and changing as a company, which continuously challenges us to make the right decisions based on the right information. Therefore, we need an experienced Finance Project Manager, who can take the lead in optimizing and improving our financial and business information processes. We need to grow our span of control and simultaneously translate our increased understanding to improved information and analysis, enabling decision making for senior management.
You evaluate existing finance processes, identify bottlenecks, define improvement plans, and own the implementation process. You closely work with management and other internal stakeholders, identifying their needs, and coming up with the best way to ensure that the right information reaches them in the most efficient way.
To be successful in this role, you will need to combine your financial/controlling expertise with a project manager approach. You will closely collaborate with various departments and colleagues, utilizing numerous data sources and consolidating it all into insightful reporting.
- Continuously identify opportunities to improve various kinds of reporting and processes, such as cost overviews, margin reporting, procuration scheduling, forecasting, etc
- Design and lead the implementation of an internal control framework
- Work closely with other departments to structure information and consolidate it into business insights
- Build internal relationships and position yourself as a true business partner.
- You have at least 4+ years of experience as a Project Manager or Consultant within the finance field
- You are independent, result-oriented, and you can work with stakeholders on any level
- You are analytical and process-driven
- You are an expert with Excel, and preferably also with PowerBI
- You speak fluent English.
- A fast-growing organization (double-digit growth!) and an international, inclusive company culture
- An inspiring environment with young, brilliant, and creative professionals with which you will have lots of fun
- Continuous learning and plenty of opportunities for growth within your field of expertise
5CA provides people around the globe with outstanding customer support. We use their preferred channel, in their own language, at the time that is most convenient to them. We love hiring and working with geeks: people who are enthusiastic and engaged with gaming, tech, and digital topics. It is our successful Work From Home program that allows us to attract similarly minded and highly talented people, without being limited by geography. We’re passionate about what we do, deliver an exceptional customer experience. And most of all, we’re passionate about who we work with!