Silverliners are passionate about what we do. We're a diverse group of cloud professionals with the same goal: to create rewarding experiences through technology — and we have a good time while we're at it! As a Salesforce Platinum Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation services, and ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. Silverline is consistently recognized as one of the best places to work, among other accolades. Join us!
The Financial Services Cloud (FSC) Solution Architect (SA) is tasked with working as a key member of our project team to ensure smooth and efficient implementation and integration between technical and functional system requirements, providing consultative advice to customers regarding industry best practices and process methodologies, as well as creating a solution that best meets our client’s needs. Specifically for this role, we are looking for a Solution Architect that has experience with FSC and deploying solutions for Insurers (P&C or Life) or Commercial Banks, or Retail Banks, or Real Estate companies.
Primary responsibilities include overall project and customer success as well as:
- As a key contributor on a project team, guide customers through the implementation of Salesforce solutions using the Silverline methodology
- Engage customer stakeholders to understand desired business outcomes and define success criteria
- Articulate to customer stakeholders the value of recommended solutions and approach based on depth of knowledge of Financial Services; FO/ MO/ BO functions; regulations; and general industry workflows.
- Lead Discovery and requirements refinement sessions to uncover customers’ business, functional, and technological requirements
- Synthesize requirements to create clear and comprehensive user stories and solution design documentation
- Perform fit-gap analysis between Salesforce functionality (core platform and FSC) and client requirements
- Design elegant, innovative Salesforce solutions involving: configuration of Salesforce and Managed Packages, creation and refinement of complex data models, external integration, business process automation, and other custom functionality
- Draft custom development specifications and manage the delivery and testing of the functionality by Development resources
- Iterate on solutions through a Build/Test/Review cycle with customer Product Owner
- Develop training curriculum and deliver training sessions to the solution’s end users
- Work with a Silverline Engagement Manager to manage a project to scope, budget and timeline expectations
- BA/BS degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering – or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience consulting within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Demonstrated technical and functional knowledge implementing FSC through volume and/or complexity of implementation experience
- Previous experience working in an area of Financial Services (varies per applicant)
- Documented proficiency in writing user stories to capture Salesforce requirements
- Knowledgeable with data migrations from third party systems to Salesforce, including known data and information providers; financial transaction systems; regulatory systems, etc
- Experience dealing with Healthcare specific applications and associated data models, including, but not limited to: Wealth, Insurance, Retail and Commercial Banking, and Capital Markets.
- Experience designing or building Salesforce integrations with 3rd party applications
- Solid understanding of the key levers for B2B, B2C, hybrid business models
- Understanding of key concepts of user centered design and design thinking
- Desire to continue to grow their knowledge inside the Salesforce ecosystem
- Great teamwork and collaboration skills