Contentful provides content infrastructure for digital teams to power websites, apps, and devices. Unlike a CMS, Contentful was built to integrate with the modern software stack. It offers a central hub for structured content, powerful management and delivery APIs, and a customizable web app that enables developers and content creators to ship their products faster. Companies including Spotify, Red Bull, WeWork, Lyft, and Urban Outfitters rely on Contentful to manage content as part of their modern web stack.
Contentful is growing rapidly, backed by $80 million in funding from VC firms including Benchmark and General Catalyst, and strategic investors including Sapphire Ventures (SAP) and Salesforce Ventures.
We’re a fun team of more than 200 people from 44 nations, with offices in Berlin and San Francisco. Join us!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Contentful is growing! We are on the search for an IT Helpdesk Support who will provide interactive, on-site technical support to our EMEA team members, While a few folks have PCs, we are largely an Apple environment and this role will provide help with various Apple products - installing, repairing and providing preventative maintenance of workstations and related software/hardware. You will report directly to the Manager of IT and we’ll look to you to provide high-quality customer service and ensure that our IT systems and equipment issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- 1st and 2nd level support for office IT related topics e.g. user hardware support, password resets, access requests
- Support for different IT systems like video conferencing (Zoom), printer (Konica), network (Ubiquiti Unifi)
- Solving ticket requests (Jira Service Desk)
- Support for events and audio/video equipment (Crestron)
- Hardware preparation, management, and maintenance (Apple, Lenovo, Logitech)
- Employee on- and offboarding (once a week employee onboarding session, account creation, account closing)
- Train non-tech people on tools such as Attlassian, GSuite, Zoom, Slack, Okta, 1Password
- Coordinate with suppliers and contractors for support and maintenance e.g. laptop repairs, manage employee phone contracts (Telekom), hardware orders for the office
- 2-5 years experience in IT
- Lots of Apple product experience, Microsoft Windows too. Linux is a plus.
- IP networks and Wifi
- Know your way around all sorts of AV technology; Projector, screen and cable standards
- Prior project management experience
- SAAS solution experience
- VoIP experience
- Creative and motivated to find solutions for future requirements
- High level of self-responsibility
- Problem-solving attitude
You have basic or advanced knowledge about:
- Apple products
- Microsoft Windows
- Desirably Linux
- IP networks and Wifi
- SAAS products e.g. GSuite, Atlassian, Okta, Zoom, Slack, 1Password
- Join an innovative tech company as we help drive the evolution of digital experiences to become ever-more ubiquitous and interactive. Be a part of helping companies build modern architectures for mission-critical applications
- Shape the future of Contentful: help us establish, scale, and improve our team's processes
- Generous education budget complete with extra days off to be spent on your professional and self-development
- Be set up for success, equipped with the latest and greatest hardware
- Hang-out in one of our many shared spaces, playing games with colleagues or enjoying a full range of events, including workshops, on-site meetups, guest speakers, and fun events for the company and each team. Did we mention an annual all-company off-site?
- Plus, Contentful socks, oh yeah!
“Variety is the spice of life” — and a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or disability. We look forward to your application!