We at Silverline are passionate about what we do. We’re a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology — and we have a good time while we’re at it! As a Salesforce Platinum Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation services, and ongoing Managed Client Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce Platform. Silverline is consistently ranked one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work among small- and medium-size companies, among other accolades. Come be a part of our team!
This highly-creative person, reporting to the Art Director, will help elevate our marketing and brand to the next level! Responsible for creating design solutions in a wide range of graphic applications including Google Slide presentations, and printed and electronic collateral materials. We’re looking for someone to join our team as a part time contractor with the potential to become a full time employee over time.
- Responsible for implementation of design solutions across a variety of medium that directly support our marketing plan.
- Assist our branding efforts across our company, ensuring adherence to standards in the short-term, and adaptation of our brand image over the long-term.
- Coordinate, design, and produce marketing materials including trade show graphics/signage, ads, brochures, and communications including emails, direct mail, newsletters, presentations, invitations, onesheets and infographics.
- Maintain a consistent brand identity across all collateral materials and presentations. Assist in managing and creating brand assets, company templates images and icons; develop and/or secure new ones as required
- Coordinate with the sales team to help standardize our user experience across all client facing materials including presentations and printed materials.
- 1-2 Years of design experience with Bachelor's degree in graphic design or comparable.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, etc. required
- Proficiency in G Suite: Slides, Docs, Sheets required
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS required
- Strong grasp of marketing and branding concepts and social media utility
- Ability to handle fast-paced, multi-task environment under minimal supervision
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and willingness to continue to grow and learn
- Being detail-oriented is critical to this role as is the ability to find and execute creative solutions with limited time and resources