Position Description: The foundation of Okta’s growth and innovation is our technology platform that enables organizations to adopt any technology. Neutrality and “best-of-breed” is embedded in the DNA of the company, and we are looking for an experienced leader to drive high-impact technology partnerships for the business.
As Okta has grown, so have our product offerings. The next wave of strategic partners will go beyond point product integrations and focus on defining joint solutions and taking them to market.
This is a highly cross-functional role, working alongside our Business Development, product, marketing, and sales teams. Our ideal candidate has worked in product or solutions marketing and has experience defining joint value propositions with partners across a complex set of solutions.
This position will manage our existing partner marketing team to execute on GTM campaigns and co-marketing plans, with the vision of building out a team focused on strategic technology partners.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partner with Business Development and product marketing to define and prioritize our strategic technology partners across a multi-year time horizon.
- Become an expert in the entire Okta solution suite and the continuously evolving markets we operate in.
- Collaborate with our partners’ product marketing team to build joint messaging frameworks that articulate the joint value proposition
- Work with partner marketing to create compelling assets to tell this story across the website, campaigns, and sales teams.
- Enable the sellers across internal sales, tech partner sales, and channel sellers to tell the joint solution story and have the materials to take it to market.
- Participate in public-facing joint GTM activities to represent Okta, including webinars and virtual events.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 5-7+ years of product marketing, solutions marketing, partner marketing or other relevant experience. Experience working with large, complex technology partners is a plus.
- Proven track record of marketing to business decision makers within large organizations.
- Strong written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills.
- Ability to drive complex, cross-functional projects without a proven playbook.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer