Position Description: Okta offers identity and access management solutions to all industries, but our focus on the world’s largest organizations now requires a more dedicated role targeting specific high value industry verticals.
This role is our first foray into industry verticals, and we are looking for an expert in the Financial Services / Banking industry to build this industry go-to-market playbook, and then lead a team that will take that playbook into additional verticals.
Our ideal candidate would be an experienced product marketer with an in-depth knowledge of the security, IT, and digital transformation challenges of large Financial Services organizations. Industry expertise is a must in order to present credible thought leadership and messaging to this market.
This role would also build a customer advisory board of FSI business decision makers to keep a pulse on the industry-specific challenges and product needs.
This is a highly cross-functional role, working alongside our product, marketing, and sales teams.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build the go-to-market playbook for Financial Services and Banking industries.
- Create industry-specific messaging and assets to articulate how Okta solutions address FSI business challenges.
- Create a structure to get on-going feedback and requirements from representative FSI customers, and relay that intel back to our product, integrations, and marketing teams.
- Build the plan for industry vertical campaigns and support with compelling content across the marketing funnel.
- Partner with industry experts in the field to create a repeatable model for customer engagement across the sales lifecycle.
- Partner with enablement to drive the industry playbook across the various sales roles, from SDR to account executives and sales engineers.
- Be the public face of FSI thought leadership at virtual events and demand gen activities such as webinars.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 5-7+ years of product marketing, solutions marketing, or experience with IT products in the Financial Services industry.
- Proven track record of marketing or selling to business decision makers within large organizations.
- Strong written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills.
- Ability to drive complex, cross-functional projects without a proven playbook.
- Demonstrated leadership to build out the Industry Verticals team.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer