If you’re a builder that loves data, believes in an analytical approach to growth, has a passion for digital marketing, and wakes up every day thinking about how to drive pipeline, read on.
As demand generation leader at Heap, you’ll have the opportunity to lay the groundwork for enterprise growth, and scale our efforts in events and digital marketing at one of the top analytics startups in the industry. You’ll own, project manage, and execute a variety of marketing programs, integrated campaigns, digital, events and account based marketing to drive pipeline across our global business.
You’ll need to bring a deep understanding of what it takes to build a global demand organization (team structure, metrics, channels, targets & budgets), but with an equally deep appreciation for what it takes to dramatically shift thinking - in the minds of our buyers and in our approach to creating demand
Your mission: Architect a global demand generation engine that will create the predictable pipeline needed to drive hyper growth for a recurring revenue business.
What you will be doing:
- Deliver predictable pipeline at global scale that exceed our growth goals.
- Develop and optimize a first-class digital experience with clear digital journeys and performance scorecards designed and implemented for key personas in target verticals. Including building out the entire funnel, from defining free trial user acquisition models to paid conversion strategies.
- Develop and manage the execution of global digital marketing programs across email, web, events, digital advertising, and content syndication channels.
- Define and execute account-based marketing campaigns with custom messaging and targeting for our target accounts.
- Partner closely with product marketing, sales, and channel teams to ensure proper messaging, timing, and execution of campaigns across all channels.
- Scope end-to-end demand gen requirements, budget, resource needs, and delivery timeframes.
- Measure, analyze, and report on campaign and channel performance, delivering performance updates to marketing and sales leadership.
- Lead and grow a team across all aspects of demand generation and marketing operations to scale our capability.
What we’re looking for:
- 15+ years or more multi-channel marketing experience driving results for B2B sales organizations.
- Experience planning, executing and optimizing B2B demand generation and enterprise marketing programs. At least 5 years managing a team, including experience managing team leaders and managers.
- Sales know-how, especially how Marketing can enable the Sales team and advance the sales funnel on both major enterprise accounts and commercial accounts.
- Demand generation expert. Expert in planning, executing and reporting on digital campaigns, email nurtures, events, webinars, content syndication to drive qualified conversions.
- Energy and enthusiasm. You believe in what we’re doing and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals.
- Go-getter. Strategic marketer who is inquisitive and proactive in terms of ideas and innovation
- Relentlessly high standards. Strong understanding of how to create unparalleled brand experiences and a track record for delivering innovative, high quality programs
- Leader. Management skills with a proven track record for motivating and coaching a team. Excellent people skills especially working to align teams and multiple stakeholders
- Strong at business partnering – you engage with and value partnering closely with key cross functional teams including: sales, channel, operations and the rest of the marketing organization to support our customer and drive the business.
- Excellent communication. Written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical. You love understanding data, patterns and trends and you aren’t afraid to dig into the data directly.
- Technically savvy, including ability to learn new technologies. Hands-on with Salesforce, Marketo and other martech such as 6Sense, etc.
- BS/BA, ideally in marketing
People are what make Heap awesome. Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace everyone can call home.
Heap has raised $95M in funding from NEA, Y Combinator, Menlo Ventures, SVAngel, Sam Altman, Garry Tan, Alexis Ohanian, Harj Taggar, Ram Shriram, and others. We offer plenty of awesome benefits, and we were named #1 on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work (SMB). We'd love to hear from you!