We are looking for a Head of Revenue Ops & Strategy to take a critical role within the commercial leadership team who will work directly with the CRO to define and optimize the GTM organization, processes, operating cadence, and systems that enable the business to realize profitable growth objectives. This individual will be the key to achieving our profitable growth objectives including optimizing our go-to-market segmentation, revenue models, operations, and numerous business improvement initiatives that support and enable this expansion. The ideal candidate would have a strong track record of delivering commercial results, whilst also being strongly analytical, strategic, and a great problem solver.
At Heap, this means you will:
- Lead the Global Sales, Marketing & Customer Success Operations organization.
- Co-develop GTM Strategy with the CRO- establish insights into performance, market opportunities and manage cross functional planning processes.
- Lead an enablement team to create a high performance team including onboarding and ongoing enablement programs.
- Drive organizational change management- engage with senior stakeholders and own delivery on key projects to move the organization forward.
- Become a critical business partner to the Finance team.
Operations, Analysis & Reporting:
- Define and manage the key performance indicators (KPI's) for the global sales, marketing, and customer success organization.
- Proactively identify and recommend improvement actions and corresponding plans.
- Enable a best-in-class sales forecast, pipeline and renewal operating cadence. This will include everything from gathering data, improving predictive measures, running analysis, and facilitating forecast calls.
- Track the efficacy of go-to-market initiatives and help implement the appropriate reporting and metrics to ensure desired results are being achieved.
- Recruit and develop a best-in-class staff of analysts that serve as key business partners to Marketing, Sales, and Client Success leaders Enablement
- Oversee and lead Sales Enablement, including hiring, onboarding, process, and methodology approaches in a clear roadmap to improve sales efficacy.
Planning & Strategy:
- Serve as adjunct Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success leadership.
- Strategically plan, manage, and maintain territories. Both to launch a new fiscal period but also as headcount growth occur throughout a year.
- Own and drive a handful of long-term change management initiatives each year. This will involve a mixture of project management skills, communication and presentation skills, strong collaboration across departments, and the initiative to push projects to completion.
- Align and manage the roadmap for Operations enhancements (i.e. Sales & Marketing technology stack & tools).
- Work with the COO, CRO, CMO, CCO, and VP, Finance to manage key relevant initiatives across the company
- Oversee the annual planning process for the Sales and CS teams.
- Act as an intermediary between leadership, finance, and cross functional teams when modeling annual headcount planning, bookings targets, and other key annual planning modeling outputs.
- Enforce key processes and ensure data is clean and up to date.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellence - Sets high stretch standards of performance for self and others
- Low tolerance for mediocrity
- High sense of responsibility
- Action-Oriented/Work Ethic - Clear self-starter who takes pleasure in taking action, not the theoretical
- Fast paced, self-motivated and results-oriented
- Pragmatic Problem Solver - Ability to digest complex problems, make recommendations, and develop practical solutions and actions
What you have:
- Minimum of 10 years in relevant revenue operations role with high performance SaaS/Software companies
- Experience in an Ops leadership role with a SaaS company from $30MM - $100MM growth stage
- Keen strategic and commercial instincts with ability to actively contribute to the company growth strategy
- Passionate self-starter who is self directed and able to execute independently
- Strong team spirit and able to work effectively in collaboration with others
- Strong leadership skills; able to lead, develop, and manage a team of people
- Track record of driving insights and new business growth
- Expertise in data management, business intelligence, and leading GTM technology products
People are what make Heap awesome. Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace everyone can call home.
Heap has raised $95M in funding from NEA, Y Combinator, Menlo Ventures, SVAngel, Sam Altman, Garry Tan, Alexis Ohanian, Harj Taggar, Ram Shriram, and others. We offer plenty of awesome benefits, and we were named #1 on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work (SMB). We'd love to hear from you!